chapter five

i woke up to the sound of the flight attendant saying we were landing in fifteen minutes. we would officially be in paradise so soon.

"bil, wake up we're landing soon," i whispered while playing with her hair.

she groaned in response. she was cute when she was grumpy.

after short amount of time, we finally landed.

we got of the plane to be greeted by people holding leis. they placed one over each of our heads.

"welcome," the woman said smiling.

we got to the hotel and placed our bags down.

billie and i had our own room which i was pretty pumped about.

"so baby, what do you want to do today?" she asked plopping next to me onto the bed.

"i honestly don't know," i said with a giggle.

"you're so cute mamas," she said before kissing me on the cheek.

"we could go to the beach," she offered.

"okay that sounds fun," i said smiling.

i was so excited to spend the next three days here with billie. of course with the family too. i call her family my family since we're all so close now.

"okay i'm gonna go change," she said before grabbing her stuff and heading into the bathroom.

i quickly changed as well, putting my bikini on.

i looked in the mirror studying myself. i have never been the most confident, but billie has helped me some. she doesn't care what anyone thinks and i love that.

"baby, you look great. stop worrying," she told me.

"thank you bil," i said before kissing her on the cheek.

i quickly put my clothes on over my bikini.

we then walked out of the hotel down to the beach hand in hand. i was so happy.

we finally got closer to the water and set our stuff down. i took my clothes off so i was only in my bikini.

i ran down to the water waiting for billie to come in after me. she was wearing a black one piece.

now, billie is definitely not a part of the itty bitty titty committee. like that girl has got them good. i couldn't stop staring she just looked so stunning.

i walked closer to her in the water and put my arms around her neck.

"i love you," she said before kissing me.

"i love you too. you're so beautiful," i said.

"so are you y/n," she said smiling.

we played in the water for a bit longer and then went on the sand to tan.

"hey guys," i heard someone call that sounded like finneas.

"hey fucker," billie said laughing.

i don't know why every time she cussed i bursted our laughing, especially when it was at finneas.

"mom said that you guys have to come back because we're all going to lunch," finneas said.

"ugh i don't wanna go," billie said.

"let's just go billie. after we can come back to the beach or just go chill in the room," i said.

"fine," she said laughing.

"i knew there would be a lot of 'chilling' in the rooms this trip," finneas said rolling his eyes.

okay, but finneas makes me laugh so hard. he's always so sarcastic and it's the best.

"shut the fuck up," billie said before swatting his arm.

"fine, i'll leave you two fuck buddies alone but you guys better be back soon," he said before walking away.

"he never fucking shuts up," billie said before covering her face from embarrassment.

"don't be embarrassed bil. i find him hilarious," i went on.

"okay, let's go back to the hotel," she offered.

we got up and walked the short way back. again, we were holding hands. it felt so good to know she was mine.

"hey mom," i said before giving her a quick hug.

we walked a few streets to a nearby restaurant for lunch. we all sat around the huge table, obviously i was next to billie.

i got a sandwich and billie got a burrito as usual. this girl eats so many burritos it's awesome.

"so what are you girls planning on doing for the rest of the day?" maggie asked.

finneas gave billie and i a dirty look from across the table.

"finneas, stop it," billie said laughing.

"what?" maggie asked.

"nothing," billie and i said together before laughing.