chapter twenty one

a/n again kinda boring sorry. i have a big kind of twist in the story coming, but i'm struggling on how to lead up to it lmao. okay enjoy. and thanks for reading i never thought it'd get to 1000 reads so fast.

soon enough billie was back from the interview. i enjoyed talking to my mom alone. it was really nice.

finneas and claudia were also back at the same time.

"hey bil," i said before kissing her quickly on the lips.

she seemed pretty happy.

"hey," she said in a peppy tone.

"how did it go?" i asked.

"very good, they were so supportive of us and it made me so happy," she said.

"i'm glad," i said.

she kissed me on the cheek and we went to go sit on the couch.

"girls tonight we'll be staying in a hotel once we get to san diego," she said.

"fuck yes," billie exclaimed. "bruh we were so fucking squished in the bunk," she said before looking at me.

"i thought you said you were comfortable. you should have told me," i said a tad bit disappointed.

"it's fine, i didn't want to wake you up," billie said.

"you're something else eilish," i said before kissing her.

"get a room," finneas joked.

"oh we will later," i said before laughing as usual.

i loved them. they kept me so happy even though they'd annoy the hell out of billie and i. i find it hilarious at the same time though.

"oh god," claudia said with a fake scoff.

we all just sat in the lounge and watched videos for the most part. it was a two hour drive to san diego so we had some time to kill.

"oh my god," i squealed. "bil look at this account i found," i said before showing her.

"is that a fan account for us?" she asked in her baby voice.

"yes isn't that so cute?" i followed up.

"that's so adorable," she squealed.

we went through and liked some of their posts. it was so cute to see people supporting our relationship.

a bit later i decided to take a nap on the couch because i didn't feel like getting squished in that bunk again.

well, my nap kind of failed because of the jerking of the tour bus. i woke up every time i fell asleep. i just watched outside the window next to billie.

"i want some fucking takis!" billie exclaimed before getting up to grab a bag.

claudia and i just looked at each other and rolled our eyes before laughing.

"what, you want some?" billie said when she came back.

"i'll pass, i'm not hungry for once," i said.

"suit yourself," she said before shoving some in her mouth.

soon enough we were at the hotel and i was so excited to finally sleep in a bed. i missed it even though it hadn't even been a long time since i was in one.

billie and i wouldn't be squished like we were last night though and i was so relieved.

"alright billie your girls' room is #342 and finneas you two are #344," maggie said to us.

"fuck yes i wanna go sleep in that bed so badly!" billie yelled.

it's honestly so funny when she yells and cusses. she's a cutie.

"oh and sarah you are room #343, patrick and i will be in #345," maggie explained.

"alright girls have a good night. we don't have anything in the morning so feel free to sleep in," maggie said with a simper.

"goodnight momma," i said before hugging my mom.

"goodnight girls," she said.

we all went to our rooms and i was exhausted. we didn't even do anything major, but i was so tried.

"you good baby?" billie asked me after we put our stuff down in our room.

"yeah i'm just so tired," i said.

"let's go to sleep then," she said.

"okay," i replied in my baby voice.

i decided to shower really fast so i did that. then i changed into a t-shirt and shorts.

billie was already lying in bed on her phone. how does she always look so perfect.

i got into be and snuggled up against her.

"goodnight billie," i said before she kissed me on the forehead.

"goodnight mamas get some rest," she said.