chapter twenty four

a/n sorry it's kinda boring idk.

tonight was the san diego show and i was super excited. billie, finneas, maggie, and patrick were all at soundcheck. claudia and i did our makeup together just like last time.

"so how are you and billie?" claudia asked while applying some eyeshadow.

"were honestly so good. she's so amazing," i said smiling.

"awe," she replied.

"what about you and finn?" i followed up.

"we're great as well. he's awesome," she replied.

"bruh i'm so excited for the show," i exclaimed.

"yeah you and 'bitches broken hearts'...," she trailed. "y'all gonna have fun after that," she continued.

"shut up," i said before nudging her arm.

"okay fine," she said while jokingly putting her hands up.

"so did you end up singing for billie?" she asked me.

"yeah i actually did," i said quietly.

"well i'm proud of you," she said.

"thanks," i sort-of whispered.

"look, you may not think this, but you're so fucking talented," she said.

"oh.. thanks," i replied.

"seriously, like you should hop on to one of her songs," she said.

"i couldn't," i said backing off.

"yes you could!!" she said excitedly.
"i mean i'm not trying to make you do anything but i think it's be really cool," she said.

"i'll sleep on it," i said.

"that is if you two get any sleep," she joked.

"oh my god you just love bullying me," i joked.

"not gonna lie, it's hella funny," she said.

we soon finished getting ready and i was super excited. it was a bigger venue than last time and i was hoping the crowd would go crazy.

we walked outside and got into the car with my mom.

"y/n why are you always fighting with claudia and finneas?" my mom asked me.

"momma were always joking i love them," i said laughing.

"yeah we're like best friends, were just always trying to embarrass each other," claudia explained.

"oh this whole time i thought you guys weren't getting along," my mom said.

"nope we're all friends," i said with a smile.

we soon got to the venue and got backstage. i was so excited as usual.

finneas went out and started singing since he was the opener. i loved his music equally as much as billie's.

"thank you so much guys i'll be back out with billie," he said before the crowd started screaming even louder.

billie came from the green room to where i was.

"hey baby," she said.

"hi, i'm excited to see you," i replied.

"i'm about to go out," she said.

"okay have fun bils," i said before kissing her lips.

"i love you mamas i'll see you afterwards," she said before running on stage.

she started off with 'bad guy' again. i was jumping around with claudia. it was super fun.

'bitches broken hearts' came on and we all know how i reacted. i went crazy because she looked so damn good.

"fuck it up bil," i yelled which caused her to look back.

i don't know how this happened, but it was perfect timing because that when she said the 'uh' after "everybody knows you and i are are suicide and stolen art."

i can't even explain how hot the moment was. i was basically melting.

"wait until after the show, god y/n," claudia said laughing.

"shut up," i screeched at her.

the concert continued and she ended with 'bury a friend.' that song was really hot too.

"baby!" billie exclaimed before hugging me.

"you were so awesome bils," i said before kissing her.

"finn you did amazing too!" i cheered before hugging him as well.