chapter ten

a/n please give me feedback lol. i don't even care if it's hate but let me know what you think about this book. i am so sorry this is so short i'm exhausted lol.

after she sang that song i was just a mess. i couldn't help but cry. she meant the world to me.

"baby, don't cry or i'm gonna cry," she said with a chuckle before wiping my tears away.

once again, there was a knock on the door. it was finneas.

"hey, how'd you like the song y/n?" he asked me.

"well if you couldn't tell, i'm in love with it. great job on it bro, you're awesome," i said. i felt kinda strange calling him bro, but then again he was sort of like a guy best friend to me now.

"i'm glad you liked it," he said smiling in the door frame. "mom said that they're all going out so claudia and i are going to do our own thing too," he explained.

"is my mom going?" i asked a little confused.

"yup she's best friends with our mom now," he said laughing.

"okay good i don't want her to be alone," i said relieved.

"so we'll all be leaving in a little, i don't know if you guys want to come or not," he went on.

"i think we might just stay in," i said while looking at billie.

"yeah we're gonna stay in," she said laughing.

"oh, it's one of THOSE nights," finneas joked.

"finneas just shut the fuck up already," i said laughing.

"fine," he said in an annoying voice.

he walked away and billie and i just looked at each other laughing. she was so cute when she was laughing.

"can we watch a movie?" i asked in my baby voice.

"sure," she replied.

she grabbed the remote to the tv and got under the covers.

"can i borrow some clothes?" i asked even though i knew what she'd say.

"always," she replied smiling.

i changed into some sweats and a shirt. her clothes were so comfortable.

"you look so adorable in my clothes mamas," she said in her baby voice.

i went and got into bed next to her, pulling the covers over me.

we decided to watch 'shark tale' which was one of our favourite movies.

soon enough we'd be on tour for four weeks. i felt so happy just laying in her arms.