chapter nineteen

a/n i know the ending is like annoying as fuck but i honestly don't feel like writing full on smut for this book. maybe later but for now it'll stay mostly clean lmao. enjoy.

we were walking the short distance to the backstage of the venue and i could see the line of people that were eager to get inside.

"hey danielle," i heard claudia say.

"this is y/n," claudia said to introduce me.

"hey y/n," danielle said.

"hi," i said quietly with a welcoming smile.

i saw elijah and isaac in the crowd and i waved at them.

the show soon started. for this show, finneas was the opener and i was so excited. his music was incredible and i was so excited to hear it live.

he sang his songs and ended with 'i lost a friend'. this song hit me hard because of what happened with allison.

i felt someone come up and hug me from behind. billie.

"you alright baby?" she asked me.

"yeah that song is just special to me," i replied.

"alright, i'm going to be on stage pretty soon," she said eagerly. "you look so gorgeous tonight," she said.

"thank you," i said bashfully.

"y/n i'm going to stand in the crowd on the side i don't know if you want to go there or stay back here," my mom offered.

"okay i think i'll stay here," i replied.

she went and walked to the side.

"if you need anything my mom is always here and so is claudia," billie said before kissing me on the forehead.

soon enough the crowd started chanting and i got butterflies for billie. she must have been so excited.

"alright mamas, i'll see you after the show," she said before kissing me and running on stage.

"have fun my love," i whispered.

i went and stood next to claudia. she was who i felt most comfortable near.

she walked out on stage and i screamed so loud i practically lost my voice instantly.

billie started off with 'bad guy' and it was honestly so hot. the way she jumped around on stage made me go crazy.

i'm not trying to sound annoying, but she was so sexy.

the show went on and then one of my favorite songs began to play. bitches broken hearts.

this song actually drove me insane. every time i heard it i just couldn't control myself. it was something about her voice and especially the lyrics.

"enjoying this aren't you?" claudia asked me.

"shut up," i said laughing.

i didn't even notice i was swaying around to the music. out of nowhere billie looked at me on stage. how could someone look so perfect?

after a few more songs, the concert ended. billie had told me beforehand that she likes to go sit in a room just to think for a second before coming to say hi to everyone. so, i waited a few minutes until her and finneas came out.

"hey," i heard finneas say before kissing claudia. they talked for a few minutes and then he came over to me.

"hey y/n," he said to me.

"finn you did so good," i said excitedly before hugging him.

and then i saw billie.

"mamas," she exclaimed before i ran to hug her.

"you did so good billie," i said before kissing her.

"thank you baby. you look very sexy tonight," she said before kissing me again.

"so do you. i went crazy when you were on stage," i replied.

"i heard you," she said with a giggle.

we started walking back to the bus.

"we're all thinking about going and getting some food at the restaurant right near the venue," i heard maggie say.

"i think we'll pass, in honestly so tired," billie said.

"yeah, sure," finneas said sarcastically. both him and claudia burst out laughing.

"you girls can stay on the bus. the driver will be out on their break so you can go in or whatever," my mom said.

"sounds like a plan," billie said before looking at me.

fuck, she was so damn hot. i couldn't stand it any longer.

"see you in a little," my mom said before walking off to the restaurant.

"don't have too much fun," i heard claudia yell before laughing.

we walked into the bus and well, we had a great time may i just say.