chapter nine

a/n this book is kind of a flop but yeah oopsies. sorry i took so long i was STRUGGLING LMAO. i didn't proofread as usual. gimme some feedback idc what it is. k bye.

we just got off the plane and we're walking to the uber. i already miss hawaii and we just got back home.

"excuse me, are you billie?" a girl said after walking up to billie.

"yeah," billie said happily.

"can i please get a picture? i love your music so much," she asked nervously.

"of course," billie said with a giggle.

it was so cool to know my girlfriend was billie eilish. she was so sweet to her fans it made me love her even more.

she took a picture with the girl and gave her a hug. then, we got to the uber.

billie's parents sat in the first back seats, then my mom, finneas and claudia, then billie and i.

"so this is a strange time but i have a surprise for you," she said biting her lip with excitement.

"what is it?" i said kind of nervously.

"so you know how i've been on tour before?" she asked.

"yeah," i said wanting her to get it the point already.

"well, i'm going again in a month," she said super happily.

"oh my god billie!" i said before kissing her. it was kinda funny since she told me in the back of the car.

"one more thing," she trailed off.

what else could there be? was she moving away?

"you're coming with me!" she exclaimed.

"wait what?" i said in total shock.

"it's true y/n," i heard my mom say.

she was recording me on her phone the whole time. i knew something was up since they were all acting giddy.

"oh my god billie," i said again as i was still shocked.

"surprise mamas," she said before kissing my cheek.

i saw finneas point his finger in his mouth as a joke. i keep thinking this but finneas is so damn funny.

"finneas stop," i said laughing.

"i have something else too," billie went on.

"what is it," i said still joyful from the past surprises.

"during one of the nights after we had just met and weren't hanging out... i wrote a song about you. of course finneas helped too, but it's gonna be released soon," she said passionately.

"billie," i said in shock. my eyes began to water slightly.

if was kinda funny how the was all still in the back of the car. she decided to wait to tell me the rest once we got home.

after about 10 minutes of just watching youtube videos, we got home. i decided to go to her house, as usual.

we grabbed our bags and went inside. i legit just threw my bag on the floor. i was so excited to hear the song.

she sat on her bed and grabbed her guitar.

"so i wrote this before we started dating. at the time, i didn't know you were gay. so it's called 'wish you were gay.' she said before strumming on her guitar.

i was just admiring her presence. she looked so beautiful. also, her playing guitar was just unbelievable.

"baby i don't feel so good six words you never understood. i'll never let you go five words you'll never say," she sang.

i was in awe. who knew someone would ever write a song about me let alone, billie eilish. how in the world is she mine?

"i just wanna make you feel okay, but all you do is look the other way. i can't tell you how much i wish i didn't wanna stay. i just kinda wish you were gay," she continued.

she went on and finished the song. i couldn't help but want to kiss her. she looked so perfect.

i went and sat next to her. she took her guitar off and just sat there for a second. i could tell she was a bit nervous.

i leaned into kiss her.

"i love you," i said.

"i love you too y/n," she replied before kissing my cheek.