CHAPTER 39 - THE BREAKING POINT

"Knock! Knock!! Who's this??"

Elizabeth laughed. She knew who was behind her. It was Lorenz. She tugged his hands off her eyes. And there was Abigail, too. They both hugged each other as if they haven't seen for centuries.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here? I thought you both have a date?"

Elizabeth asked with a surprised  look.

"Actually, it's not only the two of us. We're three here. I brought my cousin with us... it was really his idea to come here."

Lorenz replied while scratching his nape as if he was in some discomfort.

"Okay... so, where is my boss? I just hope this time he's--"

"Oh yeah right! He's already enjoying the night with two bouncy babes on the dance floor."

Lorenz cut her. For what reason she doesn't know.

"Oh apology for my rudeness... guys, I want you to meet Jerry Cheng. Jerry, these are my friends Lorenz, Mr. James Anderson's cousin and my ever dearest bestfriend, Abigail Mason."

Elizabeth remembered that she has Jerry with her so she introduced the three. It was nice to know that Jerry is cool to be with in the company of her friends.

After some minutes of chattering, Jerry asked Elizabeth to go to the dance floor and this made Lorenz burst into irrespirable laughter. Instead of answering the guy's request, Elizabeth while chuckling gave Lorenz a sham punch at his shoulder and Abi gave him a pinch on the arm.

"Hey any private joke to share?"

Jerry was eager to know what made them laugh altogether but instead of answering him, Elizabeth tugged him and they both went to the dance floor. But before the whirling crowd engulfed them, she heard Lorenz yelled out and chortled at his own execrable pun.

"Hey Liz, next time, remind him to use a pair of safety shoes!"

Elizabeth chose not to yell back to his insane friend, as she call him. Instead, she decided to use a phallic gesture which she never intented to use to anyone when she's annoyed... as a silly response to Lorenz, she just raised her middle finger.

Meanwhile, James was dancing with two beauties. He wasn't really much interested to the girls. He had a better thing in mind. Actually, he had no intention to come with Lorenz and his girlfriend but his mind changed upon hearing that Elizabeth will be dating out with Mr. Cheng's son. His cousin informed him that they will be going to this place and so he immediately think of an idea to persuade them to come here.

He was dancing while roaming his eyes until he spotted her. Yeah, that crazy moves she makes in the dance floor. No matter how she dance so poorly with the beat, still he can't help finding amusement from her. He always finds her interesting.

She was laughing while saying something to the guy and the guy seems enjoying her company. He saw how she placed her hand to the man's shoulder and whisper something to his ears and then he saw how the man laughed and held her in the waist. The view triggered his temper instantly. He then remembered his plan.

"Okay, ladies!!! My friend has arrived. Can you see that chink man out there? He's my friend and it's his birthday. I wanted to surprise him. He really loves women like you! ...Do you see the girl out there dancing horridly? She is actually his cousin so maybe he's bored. Why not dance with him and show your wiggles with your oozing bodies, huh?!"

He drove away the two ladies and gave them a kinky slap on their butt which made them both giggle.

The two girls made their way towards Jerry who was now dancing crazily to the deafening beat coming from the banging speaker of the sound system. James didn't care being left by the two beauties. They were just random girls who wanted to have fun by hooking up with rich guys. He knows well these kinds.