Chapter Three

Welcome to chapter 3... there's an important AN at the end of this chapter so make sure to read that.

Quote of the chapter: "Turn your wounds into wisdom." Oprah Winfrey.

***************

Scarlett's POV

"Look I'm sorry Cam, but my mom said no there's not much I can do about it. I'm not going to disobey her just because you want to try to get laid." I said irritated. His face dropped and he scowled at me. I glared at him as he began talking.

"You do this every time I mention sex like god Scar it's not that big of a deal!" he rolled his eyes, throwing his hands up and I clenched my jaw in anger.

"To you maybe!" I snapped. "Me not being able to hang with you tonight has nothing to do with sex, I don't care how many times you drop hints about it happening. If I don't want to do anything I don't have to. I was actually looking forward to spending time with you, but now I'm not sure spending time with you is what I want to do right now estūpido!" I said through gritted teeth, he glared at me.

"How many times do I have to tell you I. Don't. Speak. Spanish." He snapped clenching his fists by his side. I narrowed my eyes  at him. Pinning him with my hateful glare.

"No me importa idiota!" (I don't care jackass). I growled out.

"Why are you being like this Scarlett?" he asked angrily, I stood there exasperated.

"Me?! Me!" I said my voice getting increasingly louder "I'm not the one who's blowing up at you for putting family first. Newsflash Cameron, I am not one of those girls who will jump at your every demand. Now I'm going to leave before I say something I'll regret." I spat before turning on my heel and storming off. I heard him calling my name, but I flashed him the finger before slamming open the doors.

Angrily I pulled my phone from my pocket and called Clara.

"Hey girly what's up?"  she said cheerfully.

"Cameron and I got into a fight." I said still annoyed.

"Oh, babe, where are you?" she asked.

"At the front of the school." I said.

"On my way babes."  She said, and I cut the call.

Sitting on the steps I rested my head on my fist "stupid boys!" I mumbled. Clara soon arrived and brought me into a hug.

"What happened?" she asked with a small frown on her face I looked at her and I sighed.

"He just blew up on me because I couldn't have dinner with him. Jerk." I said dramatically throwing my arms in the air causing Clara to chuckle at me. I shot her an icy glare.

"I'm sorry it's just silly. Want me to talk to him?" I nodded.

"Yes! Please because I can't deal with him at the moment." I sighed standing up my phone chimed it was a message from Adrian:

Adrian: Hey Bug, you need a ride? x

Me: Please, would you mind? x

Adrian: Not at all beautiful x

Me: I have a boyfriend x

Adrian: And? x

Me: Just shush. Where shall I meet you? x

Adrian: Front of school?? x

Me: Already here x

Adrian: Eager are we? 😉😏 x

Me: No dipshit I'll explain later 😒🙄 x

"Is that Cam?" Clara asked her eyes were narrowed slightly I shook my head.

"Adrian." I clarified she smirked.

"You trying to hit that?" My eyes widened at the ridiculous insinuation.

"What no!" I squeaked. she just laughed.

We chatted a little before Adrian pulled up on his bike which was no doubt the sexiest bike I've ever seen. "Hey you ready?" I nodded still in awe of the vehicle in front of us.

"Bye Clara." I waved absentmindedly.

"Bye!" She cheered.

"Yeah bye." Adrian smirked causing her to blush.

"Bye handsome," she said causing Adrian to chuckle. He handed me a helmet and I put it on and swung my leg over successfully mounting the bike. I snaked my arms around Adrian's ripped torso and off we went.

The ride was truly exhilarating the way the wind whipped through me only heightened the adrenaline coursing through my veins. "Woohoo!" I yelled as we went down a steep hill. Far too soon Adrian parked in front of my house. Much to my dismay, we got off. I pulled the helmet off my head and tried to tame my wild hair. Adrian laughed as he brushed a stray piece of hair behind my ear, his face was inches from mine.

"Perfect," he whispered, my breath hitched slightly, and my heart was beating wildly in my chest. I stepped back clearing my throat "What would you do without me?" He sighed dramatically causing me to laugh.

"I simply would not survive Mr. Jones." I feigned a British accent.

"That was actually pretty good, you been practising?" He questioned I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because in my spare time I just love to practice my accents." I deadpanned. He shrugged.

"You could've fooled me." He smiled as did I.

"Thanks guv'na." I cheered. He visibly cringed.

"Now that, that was terrible," he sighed causing me to laugh. "Only you." He muttered.

"Only me." I laughed

"I have a question." He stated leaning back against his bike.

"Shoot." I said he smirked.

"You said "I'll explain later " What did you mean by that? What happened?" He asked, I scowled immediately getting annoyed again.

"I had a fight with Cameron." I huffed and Adrian's face grew dark.

"Want me to kick his ass?" He said seriously.

"No." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why'd you guys fight?" He asked and I sighed deeply.

"We seem to be fighting a lot, but it was because I couldn't go to his tonight. He just got mad at me saying it happens every time he mentions sex and whatnot." I said rolling my eyes Adrian pulled me into a hug.

"Ignore him he doesn't deserve you, and if you ever want me to kick his ass I'll be here in an instant!" Adrian said as he kissed my forehead I smiled.

"I'm sure you will," I said, he smirked. "Anyway, I better head inside, see you tonight Adrian." I waved he smiled.

"See you." He then got on his bike and sped off.

************

Hey, guys I just wanted to let you know of my update days. They are every Saturday and Tuesday. Thank you again for reading

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE