Chapter Fourteen

Quote of the chapter: "A strong women looks a challenge dead in the eye, and gives it a wink." - Gina Carey

Scarlett's POV

Roxy grabbed my arm I winced slightly "that was the best thing I have ever witnessed! Did you see their faces? Especially when you told Clara about him kissing you! That was gold. When did you come up with that!" She asked enthusiastically causing me to chuckle.

"I didn't it actually happened. He told me she was just a fling until I was ready to sleep with him and that she meant nothing to her. Then he apologised and kissed me. I pushed him off though." I smirked as Adrian caught up with us.

"You are quite possibly the craziest person to ever walk the halls of this school. That. That was bloody brilliant." He grinned Roxy laughed.

"She's bloody brilliant. Cameron's face was hilarious when Parker kissed you. I could have died of laughter. I seriously thought he was going to rip him off you." She laughed. I heard Adrian mumble something like "he wasn't the only one." But I shook my head. I must have heard wrong.

I was dancing on the high of this morning's events all day the buzz of the halls when they heard about what happened only added fuel to the fire. This day couldn't have gone any better.

I met the guys outside the gates. I was stood there talking to Roxy when Clara stormed up to us "Oh here we go." I muttered she went to speak "before you say anything, I'm already bored with this conversation leave." I spat out causing Roxy to snigger.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are but that stunt you pulled this morning was unacceptable we both know you didn't sleep with that boy." I smirked,

"Are you sure about that?" I said rubbing the concealer off of the large hickey Adrian gave me. She stared at it her eyes wide.

"Now that we've finished discussing my sex life go find someone else to bore." I said inspecting my nails. 

"You're a slut whoring yourself out to the guys you've just met." She hissed, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Parker baby come here," I called "how many guys have I slept with?" I asked slyly winking at him.

"Just me why?" He answered with a serious face. I turned back to Clara

"Besides it's not whoring if he enjoyed it." I spat using her own words against her.

She stepped forward and Roxy pushed me behind her. "Listen here. I'm going to say this once. If you ever lay a hand on her I swear I'll hurt you. Got it?" Roxy threatened taking a step closer towards her. Clara glared at her before turning and stomping away. I smiled hugging Parker.

"You're the best." I laughed. He kissed my cheek.

"Anything for my damsel."

 Roxy sighed "I have the best friends." I smiled and hugged her.

"Likewise."

"Where's Adrian?" I asked and they shrugged. Then I saw him he was walking with this girl she was cute. He was laughing at something she said, they walked over to us.

"Guys meet Nova, Nova meet the guys." He introduced us, and I smiled.

"Our circle is expanding."Cheered Parker causing us to chuckle.

"Well, I guess we're sort of dating." She said, and I snapped my eyes up to meet Adrian's he stood there scratching the back of his head.

"Err yeah I mean we've hung out a few times." He said I forced a smile. His eyes travelled down to my neck and the exposed hickey his lips lifted slightly before he forced them down. He directed his attention to Nova.