Chapter Twelve

Heyyy welcome to another chapter I hope you enjoy it
Quote of the chapter: "Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive." - Emma Watson
******************
Scarlett's POV

"No, she really did." Adrian laughed Roxy turned to me.

"You dropped a bug into her coffee?" She laughed I nodded covering my face with my hands. We were all in my room and Parker had asked why Adrian calls me Bug. 

"Thus, the nickname was born." Adrian chuckled I rolled my eyes.

"She told me that bugs were not food and all I said was, but you can survive through eating bugs and she told me I was stupid, and I needed to be quiet before she sent me out. So, we came back from lunch and I dropped a big caterpillar into her coffee to show her that bugs were edible." I laughed wincing slightly.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Adrian asked and I shook my head. 

"Nothing I'm good." Parker shot up abruptly causing me to jump. I glared playfully at him but he just grinned in response.

"Let's play a game!" he exclaimed causing Roxy to jump.

"What?" Adrian asked causing Parker to smirk.

"Never have I ever, minus the drinking of course." I nodded.

"It'll start with me and go round this way." Roxy instructed and we all nodded.

"Never have I ever had sex with someone I shouldn't have." Roxy asked and I kept my fingers up. Roxy put her finger down as did Adrian.

I smirked at them rolling my eyes.

"Oooh I saw that look Bug not all of us can be pretty young virgins." He said sticking his tongue out at me I rolled my eyes throwing a pillow at him.

"You've never?" Asked Parker and I shook my head a little embarrassed.

"Next one, Adrian it's your turn." He smiled.

"Never have I ever made out with someone of the same sex." He said and my eyes widened but I put my finger down, so did Roxy Adrian looked at me in surprise.

"No way?" He laughed "explain..." He ordered but I shook my head.

"Nope Parker your turn." He sat thinking about it and then spoke.

"Never have I ever done drugs." He said putting down his own finger. As did everyone. We all laughed Adrian eyed me before speaking.

"Nothing too hard I hope." I rolled my eyes.

"I've been hooked up to morphine all week." I laughed.

"My turn," I smiled "never have I ever kissed someone who's been in a relationship," I said and watched as Adrian's finger went down I smirked at him.

"Okay, okay never have I ever been kissed my best friend and enjoyed it." He smirked at me and I glared at him jokingly before our fingers went down Roxy squealed.

"You two?" She said looking between us wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed and Adrian smirked.

"Yep. Our little dalliance this morning was the best end to a long week." He said staring at me. "WAIT it happened today?" Roxy exclaimed and I looked down I caught Adrian looking at me I bit my lip another nervous habit I had. His eyes trailed down to my lips. "Your turn." I spoke he dragged his eyes away from me.