Chapter 32:

I got pushed into the dungeon and the deatheaters that had Draco just threw him to the ground. I yelled in outrage but they were already leaving. I ran over to Draco and knelt next to him. I cradled his body to my chest, remembering the only other time I'd done this when Draco had almost bled to death at the hand of Harry.

Sweat plastered his hair to his forehead and he had streaks of dry blood in his hair, whether it was his or someone else's I had no idea. Dry blood crusted his chin and lips and his cheeks were rouged. His skin was hot to the touch and was also covered with blood and scratches. I pushed his bangs out of his closed eyes and kissed his forehead.

"Draco. Oh, Draco. I'm so sorry. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. It's just when I saw the Dark Mark on you...and after everything that they had done to my family...I just couldn't. It was too hard, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I still love you. I've never stopped loving you. Please, please. I'm so sorry. I love you." Tears started flowing from my eyes and I leaned my head so it was rested on his chest.

I felt his soft heartbeat against my ear and I hugged him tighter. I felt someone's hand on the back of my head and I looked up. Draco had his fingers tangled in my hair and he had a small smile on his face. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal his beautiful blue/gray eyes that were bluer against his rouged skin. He lifted up his other hand and wiped away my tears.

"Don't be sorry, none of this is your fault. I love you." Draco said and he started to sit up.

"Don't get up, you're too weak." I tried to push Draco back down but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't. Don't treat me as if I am delicate china. I've waited to long to be able to do this, and I'm not waiting any longer." Draco growled.

I was confused by what he meant then he kissed me. He was fully sitting up now and was trying to put me on his lap. I made a sound of protest against his lips but he was firm. He pulled me so I was sitting on his lap and continued to kiss me.

Soon I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was hot and desperate. He tasted of salt and blood and Draco. His fever seemed to wash over me too and soon I was sweating and my skin was as hot as his, but I didn't care. As he said, I've waited too long to be able to do this. We've waited to long to do this.

My legs wrapped around his waist, trying to lessen the space between us as we attacked each others mouths. Draco nibbled down on my lower lip and I moaned against his lips. His tongue traced my bottom lip before making its way into my mouth. His hands sneaked under my shirt and he softly caressed the bare skin of my stomach. I ran my hands through his soft hair, down his neck and went to his chest. Since his shirt was so torn up I could feel his bare skin beneath the fabric.

"Take it off." Draco murmured against my lips. "I might as well be shirtless since it's so torn."

I didn't need to be told twice. I struggled with the rest of the buttons on his shirt before just giving up and ripping it off of him. The sound of the ripped fabric echoed through the quiet room and I felt Draco laugh against my lips.

"Eager to see me shirtless I see." He murmured, trailing kisses down my jawline and to my neck.

My cheeks turned crimson red and Draco chuckled.

"Don't worry. It's hot seeing you rip away my clothing." Draco said and kissed me again.

Of course that made me blush more and Draco started to slowly unbutton my shirt.

"Are you okay with this?" Draco murmured against my lips. "If we're going too fast, I'll stop. But if you don't tell me now, I won't be able to stop myself."

I nodded. "I'm okay with this. I trust you."

Draco pressed his lips harder against mine right as the words left my mouth and he started unbuttoning my shirt faster. Once my shirt was unbuttoned he pulled his lips away from mine and slowly pushed back my shirt so it was just off my shoulders. He placed kissing on my shoulders and collarbones, causing a tingling feeling to erupt in my body.

He slowly pushed back my shirt and would place kisses on the places where bare skin was exposed. I moaned as he finally let the shirt fall to the ground. He eyed my body and I let my eyes wonder to his bare chest. I had never seen him shirtless but damn I was missing out. Hard muscle coiled around his torso and pecks as well as the rest of his body.

I trailed my fingers lightly over his abs and Draco groaned. I noticed he was still staring at nearly naked chest and blushed. The only person that had closely seen me this naked was Pierce but unlike with Pierce I wanted Draco to see it. I wanted to show Draco all of me. I want him to know that I am his.

Draco kissed around my stomach while he whispered. "Beautiful."

I smiled and brought his lips back to mine. Draco's fingers lightly ran up and down my legs, giving me goosebumps. I was about to tell him to just take it off when I heard a door creak open. We jumped apart and I only had time to climb off Draco and pull my shirt back on before a figure appeared before us. He had rat like features and he was sort of twitching.

"The Dark Lord requests your presence. Both of yours." The figure squeaked and seemed to be very uncomfortable with the fact that Draco was shirtless.

"What does he want, Wormtail?" Draco asked the figure, not making a move to get up.

"It does not matter. The Dark Lord wants to see you and he will see you." The figure, Wormtail, said with more confidence.

Draco sighed but got up and helped me up. Since Draco's shirt was ripped to the point that there was no point in wearing it, he didn't. Draco didn't seem to mind though, he just grabbed my hand and let Wormtail lead us out of the dungeon.

"What do you think he wants with us?" I whispered to Draco.

"I have no idea. But it's okay, I'll protect you." Draco whispered back.

"We'll protect each other." I corrected.

Draco smiled and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder.

I kissed Draco's neck and whispered, "I love you."

Draco kissed my temple. "I love you too, princess."

Wormtail led us to the dining room, the last place I had met up with Voldemort, and I tightened my hold on Draco's torso when I saw him. He sat in one of the chairs next to the head of the table farthest away from us. Voldemort looked up at us and seemed amused by the fact that Draco wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Teenagers and their hormones." Voldemort laughed then looked at Wormtail. "Show our guest to her seat."

Wormtail ripped me out of Draco's grip and I yelled. Draco grabbed for me too then suddenly a group of ten deatheaters came and had to hold back Draco. Wormtail's nails dug into my skin as I struggled to get away from him. I managed to grab his arm and I twisted it behind his back. Wormtail released me and hunched forward with a cry.

I kicked his legs out from under him and he fell to the floor. I kicked his face a few times then turned to Draco and the group of deatheaters. Draco seemed amused and Voldemort was yelling orders at some of the deatheaters. A few of them walked away from Draco and towards me. I backed up a few steps and was about to grab my wand when arms wrapped around me.

I screamed when I felt the long, sharp fingernails of Wormtail dig into my biceps. My feet left the ground and I tried to kick him but I couldn't. Wormtail thrust me into the chair opposite Voldemort and before I could get up chains wrapped around my body. I struggled against the chains but they were so tight around me that I could barely move. I could hear Draco's protest but Voldemort ignored it and looked at me.

"So is Albus's wand the elder wand?" Voldemort asked as if he just asked me how I was.

The only elder wand I know of is in that story, so that's what he must be talking about. I remembered my grandfather telling me 'the tale of three brothers' but I couldn't picture Voldemort's parents sitting him down and telling him the story.

Then a memory I had long forgotten seemed to appear in my mind. I remember now when I was very young, four or five years old, my grandfather had just told me the story and I asked where all the items were now. My grandfather with a mysterious twinkle in his eyes smiled at me and asked 'do you want to see one of them?' Of course I had said yes and he showed me his wand. 'But grandpappy, that's your wand.' I had said with a giggle. 'It is.' He agreed, 'but it is also the elder wand. You can't tell anyone though, it'll be our little secret.' My grandfather had winked at me and with a giggle I promised.

That seemed like a lifetime ago now. I hadn't given it a second thought until now, how did Voldemort know? Besides I had always thought he was lying but when I looked at Voldemort I could see he was almost positive on the matter, he just needed one more conformation. But if that was true, does that mean he was one of the three brothers? Or had someone given it to him? And what does Voldemort need with it?

Realization hit me and I scolded myself for being so stupid. He wanted it to make him more powerful. That means one, I can't tell him what I know and two, this means he's not sure in himself. He's doing all this to insure his survival because he's afraid. I think he's afraid that Harry Potter will beat him again. I can't give him another thing to make him more powerful and sure of himself.

I sat a little taller on my seat and regarded Voldemort with calm, cool eyes. "You mean the elder wand from that story? You've got to be kidding me, it was just a story, folk legend, fiction. How gullible can you be?"

Voldemort clenched his hands together and his eyes flashed with anger. "Don't test me, girl. I know you're lying so I'm going to ask you one more time, is Albus's wand the elder wand?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said.

Voldemort pulled out his wand and pointed it at me. "I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way. Curio."

Pain. That's all I could think about. I felt as if a million knifes have made a home in my body. But not only that I felt like I was burning. It was as if I had been impaled with a bunch of knifes and am stuck in a burning home. Distantly I could hear myself screaming and Draco's yells of outrage but that was a minor buzzing compared to the pain I felt. Not soon enough the pain stopped and I slumped in my seat.

"Now are you going to tell me?" Voldemort asked.

My breath came out in pants and when I regained my breath back, I looked Voldemort right in the eye and said, "I'm not going to tell you anything. So bring on the pain, bitch."

Voldemort's blood red eyes turned to slits. "Since you're so immune to pain, I guess I'll just have to do it on your boyfriend."

Before I could say anything Voldemort pointed his wand at Draco and said. "Crucio."

Draco instantly fell to his knees, hugging his body. His bit down on his lip to keep the screams in but it only lasted a minute before he cried out in pain. I struggled harder in my chains, despite my aching body.

"Don't, don't. Please, stop." I cried, tears filling my eyes.

"If you don't tell me, I'll kill him." Voldemort threatened. "You have three seconds to decide."

"Okay, okay! Yes, his wand is the elder wand. Just please leave Draco alone." I begged.

The curse got lifted off of Draco and he slumped to the ground.

Voldemort smiled, ominously. "Thank you, Miss Taylor. I will have someone see you and Mr. Malfoy down and the next time I see you, we will add the mark to your skin."

The Dark Mark. My heart started beating faster but all Voldemort did was smile wider.

He snapped at a few deatheaters. "Take them down to the dungeons."