Brothers

Jeremy helplessly puts the phone down.
It was so hard to pursue such a person who likes to hide things important like this.

If that secretary is not nosy, would he arrive at the party with a mediocre gift?

Forget it.

Kei is just this type of person.

Jeremy stands up after the meeting.

All the people in the conference room are gawking at him but he doesn't really care to notice.
He is in a good mood that he is even grinning as he walks away.

"Wait….Am I dreaming just now?" 

"No….If you are dreaming then we have the same dream?"

"The...the boss is smiling?"
A woman employee touches her chest trying to calm herself.

Another female employee pats her back

"I saw it too."

One man is crying while standing up holding a folder.
"My proposal got turn down but the boss didn't call be incompetent. I am so lucky."

Following his boss, Howard doesn't understand the boss's peculiarity today.
Jeremy has always been a consistent person.
He is neither cold nor too close to anyone in the company and maintained his strict attitude to everyone.
Praise if you made some good contribution and scold if you made a mistake and avoidable error.

Recently, the boss still comes early but one hour later than  usual.
He always takes his cell phone with him that he normally left in his office during meetings.

He even starts googling things that's not even related to the company matters.
What is…. 'best watermelon sapling' has to do with the boss?
Or what's 'stylish luck amulet' meant?

As the boss secretary Howard always stands next to Jeremy with a certain distance.
He is not allowed to meddle in his personal affair because it will be overstepping his boundary.
Still, he is aware that the boss is changing.

If this change is good or bad, he can only watch from the side.

"What do you think is a good gift for a 17 year old boy?" Jeremy suddenly turned to his side.

Howard touches his glass.
He does that when he is trying to lengthen the thinking time because of the unexpected question.

"I think a good gift will depend on the person's best interest."

Jeremy nods.
"Always knows the best answer while not actually answering the question. You never change." Jeremy wryly smiles at Howard.

Howard tilts his head and touches his glasses again.
"Is my answer wrong?"

"It's not about being wrong or right. I am asking suggestions. Anyways, your answer is right."

Howard watches as the boss leaves the company.
He bows as Jeremy walks away then he goes back to his office.

Howard sighs as he puts his glasses to his desk.
"If my answer is not wrong, why do you look at me like that?" He sighs.

"Bro!"

Howard looks at his brother.
"Why are you here again?"

Hero grins.
"My allowance was spent." He scratches his head. "Mom doesn't want to give me money."

Howard sighs.
"So? You come to me for money?"

"Correct! Brother, you are so smart. Hehe."

Howard crosses his arm.
"What is the best gift for a 17 years old boy?"

"Money!" Hero grins.

"........I'll give you money but this will be the last for this month."