Gossips

Kei was in the garden watering the plants. He is so bored of having nothing to do.
His eyes hurt working at the laptop or the cellphone for a long time so he went around to ask if they needed help.
He already studied for 2 hours. He doesn't like over working his head.
He knows he is smart but he doesn't plan to be a genius.
Working hard is working hard.
Too much expectations can destroy lives so he is not that strict. His grandma tells him that he needed to be number 1 in the class not because he should be the smartest but so he can get a scholarship when he graduates. Since they are poor and they have small resources. A scholarship can lessen the money they have to spend for his college life.
He too worked hard for it.
But now his father told him that he will pay for his school fee.
The scholarship certificate he got was laminated and he put it on his grandma's coffin.
He wants to give it to his grandma.
The proof of their team work.

Kei walked to the living room and opened the television.
He has nothing else to do.
The maids scolded him and told him to scram out of the kitchen because he insists on helping.

Watching television for 10 minutes bore the hell out of him.

Classes will start a month from now so he is free to do anything.
By anything, it means there is nothing.
Before he plans to have a part time job.
But his father gave him a weekly allowance that is higher than a monthly allowance of a full time worker. He doesn't want to mock the part time job and it is better if a person who most needed the job got hired. 

For him, a part-time job is only important to have extra income before he starts college.
Now that he has money, as long as he is not wasteful, he will have enough money for himself in case of an emergency.
People don't work just because they need money…..is only said by people with other resources.
Pay is what makes a working environment perfect and enjoyable.
You will start liking your job if you are being paid right or most being paid generously.

He too picked Commerce as a College Course.
Because he needed to get a job after college and not just end his dream after getting a degree.
Life never ends in happily-ever-after.

He turned the television and stretched.

"Eh?"

"Young Master, you have a guest."
The maid said. Behind her is Jeremy with a frowning face.

"Jeremy, what's wrong?" He asks and sits down again.
"Sit here." He said,patting the space beside him.

Jeremy sits down and looks seriously at Kei.

"Kei, I'm sorry."

"........I need more context." He said, frowning.

Kei is quiet for a moment.
Jeremy is silent too.

Kei smiles.
"It's fine."

"Really?"
Jeremy frowns.

Kei grins.
"I did hit him a couple of times. Tell him I'm sorry too so don't pursue the issue anymore." 

Jeremy sighs.
"For my relative to have done something so awful to you. It's so maddening." He said, clenching his fist tightly.

Kei looks at Jeremy.
Jeremy notices and looks at him too.

"Do you want to say something?"

"Why are you being good to me?" Kei asks.
"I have no idea before and I don't really care. But since everyone is acting so weirdly about the 'Settir' family, the 'Roseburn' family, I researched it this morning and got a huge shock. I mean.. I am sitting in that crazily round table of business Gods. If I had known I would throw up being so nervous."