Oldest Son and Daughter

Ark, Krissy, Belle and Kenneth are inside the room.

"Why is she here? Aren't you two divorce already?"
Krissy frowns.

"We are but this concerns me too. But I am just here to listen...for my children's sake." Belle said and sat down.
Ark grabs Krissy's arms.
"What the hell do you mean my children? I never....When I met you, you are already Arthur's wife. Even if I am that wild back then I will never touch a married woman!" Ark angrily said.

"Ouch! You are hurting me!" Krissy glares at Ark.

Ark didn't care and still grip his grasp on her arm.
"Tell me truth! What is it that you wanted?"

"I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!" Krissy shouted.
"They are your children!"

Ark lost it and pushes Krissy's arm away.
"ARE YOU INSANE?"
Ark angrily shouted.

Krissy looks at Belle and Kenneth.
"Can we just talk alone?"

"No! This also involve Belle. She has all the right to hear this."

Krissy snorts.
"Fine! Back then, I realized the reason why I haven't been pregnant for two years...He is impotent." She angrily crosses her arms.
"He is impotent but he refused to admit it and even hurt me for his own incompetence. You are single and you are there. So I thought, why not?"

"Why not? Why nkt what? What the hell are you talking about?" Ark feels repulsive and disgusted.

Krissy chuckles.
"Just a few drink and some harmless drug and we spent the night."

Ark looks at Krissy like she was insane.
"You drugged me?"

"I have no choice! Arthur is being violent and I he won't go to the hospital for check up. What do you want me to do?" Krissy shakes her head in irritation

"Do you understand what you are talking about?" Ark shouted in anger.

"I just tried it. And I don't hope for too much since it's just one time. I don't think you will be so capable to give me twins." She chuckles.

Ark doesn't know what to say.
He can't believe what he is hearing from this woman.

"Anyways, Arthur and I plan to divorce. His company is not doing well, so I am here."

Ark laughs in anger.
"You used me and now you still want to use me?"

Krissy sadly looks down.
"Come on, you can't discriminate us and your children. Are you not happy that now you can be with your kids? You can catch up for all the years you missed out."
Krissy tries to hugs Ark arms but Ark pushes her away.

"You disgust me, Krissy!"

Krissy also shouted.
"So what? I am broke. If you won't let us live in your house then you are letting your children sleep on the road side? I will tell the whole world what kind of father you are!"

Ark laughs in anger.
"You are black mailing me?"

"What will you lose? We just need a place to live for a while. Your children are both successful people now. If you let them work in your company then they can even help you out, right?"

Belle stood up.
"I heard enough.
If you will let them stay in your house, I will take my kids with me. All of three of them." Belle said.
She is so disgusted with this woman.

Ark glares at Krissy.
"I will call my secretary to let you live in one of my town house or villa."

"No! I want to stay with you. The kids want to stay with you too."