70-30

"So there you have it, your daughter wont be stepping one step on our house ever again. Or so until she didnt stop being a bitch. I mean she is Dad's daughter. She just need to act her age." Kei rolls his eyes.

Arthur looks at his phone.
If Kei is not here. He would have answered the call immediately.

"Jessica grows up a bit spoiled. She doesnt mean what she said. Please forgive her."

Kei snorts.
"She is older than me and 23 is already a legal age. More inportantly, that's not 'a little bit'."
Kei rolls his eyes.
"Learn to love yourself. I am not here so you cant be together with your family. I am helping you so you wont be used again."

Arthur smiles bitterly.
"They are not always that bad. Jessica used to bring me coffee when Im tired at work. She is my sweet little angel."

"Are you sure you are not dreaming when you deink that coffee?" Kei asks.

Arthur smiles timidly.
"I know you and Jessica has an unfavorable encounters. But if you discount all her bad attitudes...you will see.."

"Nothing." Kei said with his matte-of-factly tone.
"If you discount all her bad attitude, there's nothing left. Oh...Maybe an arm and leg."

Arthur pouts.

"I am not here so you can tell me how lovely is that sna--that bit--that alie--that girl. I am here so I can tell you not to jump to the opportunity of becoming  spring board for her."

"What if...What if she stayed beside me...Even though she thinks Im poor?" Arthur said seriously.

Kei frowns and seriously looks at his face.
"You are hopeless. You wanted another heart attack?"

Arthur lips twitch.
"Believe me. Jessica isnt that bad. She was just influenced by her bad friends and her mom... She is still the sweet girl."

"Oh goodness. You will get stabbed while sleeping at this rate."

Arthur place his palm on top of Kei's hand.
"Please Kei."

Kei rolls his hand and tosses him the cellphone.
"This is on you. Remember that."

Arthur happily smiles.

"Hello Jessica? Baby, how are you? Daddy misses you."

"Daddy! Daddy, I was thrown out of the mansion. Please talk to Dad Ark. Tell him to let me in again."

Arthur sighs.
"What you did is not right. You hve to properly apolohize to them. You put all Ark's hard work to nothing and drag his name and his family's name to the mud."

"Why are you saying this to me, Daddy? I thought you are on my side. I thought whatevee happens, I got your back?"

"Baby, come home to Daddy. I am not living in a mansion but the house is big enough for us. Let's start a new life. Dad is painting again and a lot of my friends contact me.. I will become a painter. Dont you always like me painting?"

"Painting? You..Daddy, you are commissioning? You are calling your friends for work? Begging them to pay you money for those junk?"
Jessica shiuted hysterically. Alot of his Dad's friends are father or relatives of her friends. What would they say if his father is now calling their family for work?

"Junk?" Arthur paused and clutch his chest part. Seeing Kei walking to hin, Arthur smiles and waves to Kei that he is fine.

Kei rolls his eyes and sat down.

"Baby, this is not Junk. This is Daddy's passion." Arthur said trying to dispel the displeasure in his voice. "Remember, when you where small? We used to paint together in the balcony? Mom will confiscate it afterwards but we had fun. You said you like Daddy's painting."

"Dad, Im what...Seven or eight, that time? I dont know what's real Art was. Anyways, that is not what's important. Please help me Dad. I cant live with you. You know my skin is sensitive. What if I got bitten by bugs or worst, mosquitoes?! No.no."

Arthur paused and takes a deep breath before he answered.
"Then I cant help you. I already called Ark when I see your interview. I know he will be super mad and throw you out of the house so I called him but instead of listening. He told me not to help you instead. Because you are just using me."

Jessica paused.
Then she laughs.
"Ah okay. So thats what this all about? You are telling dad bad things about me. So I will go back to you and suffer together with you? Is that it Dad? Is this what love is? Me? Using you? I am calling you Dad all my life and I still call you Dad now even if I know you aren't my real dad and this is the thanks Im getting? You said I am using you?"

"Jessica, what are you saying? I didnt say that. Ark says that."
Arthur said in panic.He was confused on how the conversation become him calling her this.

"Now you want me to get mad at my real Dad! I shouldnt have called you."

The call ended abruptly after that.

"Jessica? Jessica! Listen to ...... I didnt say that." Arthur sat on the chair.
"Am I...Am I happy that Ark is mad at her and she has less options? And I can force her to stay with me?"

Kei smacks the back of his hand.
"Ah?"

Kei looks at his hand.
"Sorry Uncle. My palm just itching to smack your head hard....er.."

Arthur is speechless.
As an elder, Kei is really being disrespectful.
But he said its not intentional so...
"Its alright."

Kei sneers.
He knows this guy is a pushover.
"Stupid."

Arthur looks at him in awe.

"You let everyone walks all.over.you! That's a serious disease. Get checked. Ill call the doctor."
Kei stood up. They are actually in  Arthur's Villa. It was a huge mansion near a beautiful lake. Though his company bankrupt.
He still have private money with Ark using half his inheritance before as a stock holder.
He never told Krizzy about it because it was before he got married and it was Ark's capital money for his business. If Krizzy learned about it and pulled the money with Ark's  half baked company, then it will definitely collapsed.

Arthur doesnt want that to happen and keep quiet all those years.

Now, these money is so much larger than it was originally and he can live a happy, unconcerned life all his life.

If Jessica choose to stay with him. He might really lose everything. Though he is blind in love with Joshua and Jessica...He is not stupid in other things.

"Can you stay here for a night, Im lonely." Arthur smiles.

Kei snorts.
"So you can paint me sleeping again?" Kei rolls his eyes. " Though its a good business plan. Sell one painting to my boyfriend for 1Million each. Then we split the proceeds by 70-30? Ofcourse Im 30."

Arthur laughs.
But he really sold his last master piece for a million and plus. He is pretty popular artist on his teenage years.

A/N:

I want money too.
Split 55-30-15.

Pleaseee hahahhahah