Room Service

2 hours ago, After his fan signing event, Tyrone saw a gay bar while they are stuck on the traffic.

He is happy that yesterday, his Uncle was finally freed from his cursed and now he can live the life he truly wants.

But that just confused him even more.

He thinks he is gay.
He is attracted to men.
To test out his hypothesis, he runs out the car leaving his bodyguards. He runs to the gay bar and ask a decent looking man to hide him.

This guy is Frank.
Frank is a handsome man. Mature and very attractive.
He said he is working in a pharmaceutical company.
He is very easy to talk to.

Tyrone thinks he is infatuated with him.

When Frank starts touching him here and there. Shoulders and his waist, he feels a bit suffocated and disgusted but he endures it.

Finally they end up in a hotel.
But Tyrone never have this experience and he is very afraid.

He wanted to run away but now he was being tied by the guy using his neck tie.

"Hey, angel, you look really young and lovely." The guy smirks at the half naked Tyrone.

Tyrone eyes are filled with tears shaking his head.
"Please stop..."

The guy only snort.
"What's wrong with you? Just a few minutes ago you are so into me, so what makes you back off?" The guy angrily pulled Tyrone

Tyrone yelps.

"Room service!"
There is an energetic Room Service call.

Frank glare at the door

"We didn't ask for a room service." Frank said.

"Sir, we are sure it is your room number 1598."
The helpless man said.

"I said we didn't order!"
Frank angrily open the door. He took a couple of crumple money bill and throw it out.
"Get out!"
And then he slammed the door.

"Stupid people." Frank angrily grits his teeth.
"So where were we?" He smiles at Tyrone.

"Sir Maintenance, you said your tv is not working?"

"I haven't even open it! Are you messing with me?" Frank angrily go out again.

Frank knew something is wrong but he is so drunk and horny to investigate.
"Get out!"

The third time, the fourth time, the fifth time.

Frank is decided to ignore the knocking but the door was kicked open.

"Young Master!" They are Tyrone's bodyguard this time.

Frank was beaten to a pulp and ever sent to jail for imprisoning and kidnapping.

Tyrone sighs.

As he was passing by the front desk he heard the peculiar guest in room 1598 calling everytime for room service but refusing the service so when they check it is actually the room next to it.

The front desk laughs and think that the guest is messing with them but only Tyrone knows that this guest is helping him.

"Hello, room servi--"

"Sir, room 1598 is already vacant. You are room 1599."
The front desk said.

"Vacant? What happened?" Hero asks.
He looks at his companion who is snoring in the bed for waiting at him.

"Actually, we are not sure Sir but the police are investigating it now. Once they release tge statement we will inform all our guest."

Hero stands up.
"It's fine."