Heckling

The guy is looking down while he slumped down on the floor.
His two hands are  tied.

Kei looks at Tyrone.

"Why did you tie him?"

"I shouldn' have?"

Kei shakes his head and kick the camera.
"Ill release you. Take a picture of me and Tyrone."

The guy raised his head in disbelief.

Kei is looking down at him with light dangerous enough for anyone to notice.
The guy averted his eyes.

"What's wrong? You like doing it sneakily instead of openly taking pictures?"

Tyrone grabs Kei's hand.
"You are still cold from that ghost thing..."

Kei sneers.
"A forgetful ghost that thinks she wrote a novel yet she is just taking credits for work she didnt do. And she even lied that there is a page only the prof......ah."
Kei shakes his head.
In the end the ghost never leave her name. But he knows her name. Its in the book, every pages.
The letter she wants to give...is not the book but the girl's diary..and It was fulfilled a very long time ago.
"Stupid ghost."
Kei sneers.

The guy on the floor didnt know what they are talking so he sneaks out and run away fast.

Tyrone is about to follow him but Kei stops him.

"We have the camera. Just leave that stupid guy with tie in his wrist. They'll think he is in some sort of BSDM." Kei bend over and take the expensive looking camera and throw it to Tyrone.
"Its your turn."

"My turn?"
Tyrone frowns.

Kei grins.
"We got our picture all over. Screw us. Got yelled by my Father. I am petty so we will do the same to him. Using the same tool he use against us."

Tyrone chuckles.
"Why are you so bad now?"

Kei snorts.
"This is kindness. Some people need to know what's the taste of karma."

***

Kei walks in the parking lot and instead of Jeremy he saw Gale waiting for him.
Kei took out his phone right away not walking near Gale.

Gale just sighs at him.

"Big brother has a cold. He said he cant infect his precious boyfriend so Im here."

"I can call our driver."

Gale grins.
"I volunteered."

"Yeah. That's what I am afraid of." Kei glares at Gale.

"Come on! We are both dudes here."

Kei raised a brow.
"Tell me about it."

Gale rolls his eyes.
"I want you to see something."

Kei suspiciously step back away.

Gale defeatedly walks to Kei and pull his hand.
"It's Asher's play."

"They didnt tell me they have a play?"

"He sucks at baseball."Gale laughs.
"But Uncle let him go anyways. Only Auntie and Mom watches him play, video tape it and cheer Asher. But Asher is so fed up with it."
Gale keeps giggling.

Kei slaps Gale's hand pulling him and walk beside him.
"You want me to come so he'll get embarrassed? Are you reincarnation if the devil?"

Gale laughs.
"Well, I am not good with words. But even though you are the rudest guy I ever met you do know what to say at the right moment. It's Asher's last day on the team cause apparently the coach will be transferring for work.
And some members hate losing and they always lose."