I'll Sue You

Jessica grins seeing the medical report. She immediately called a famous news reporter for an interview.
She came with a viel.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You should consult your parents first. There's no wag we can tell how the public will view this interview."

Jessica puts the viel down

She didnt wear any make up. Her face was bare and still glowing, that's why the purple bruises on her face was obvious and scary.

Jessica starts quivering.
"Are you telling me...to just take in all the pain for the sake of face? I want everyone to know. So they will find out the truth behind the reputable Wilderburg." Jessica holds the woman's hand. "Please help me. I believe in you."

The woman nods.
"Thank you for trusting me. I will help you no matter what."

.
.
.
.

Faye just ended the rehearsal and went back to her dressing room.

"Its an emergency!" Faye's manager said with urgency.

"What?" Faye looks around and frown seeing people looking at their phone and looking at her with eyes full of questioning.

Faye frowns and follows her manager.

.
.
.

The meeting is underway when Lester whispers behind Ark's ears.

Ark rolls his eyes in anger and stood up.
"Let's continue the report later."

Ark angrily walks back to his office.
Lester loocked the door and hurriedly walks to his boss side.
He holds the remote and on the television.

"To all our dear viewers, today we will hear the hidden secret of the life of one of the richest businessman in the country, Ark Wilderburg. And how he treats his children and his eligitimate children. Today, we have the honor to interview, his daughter, Jessica Wilderburg."

"Hello everyone. Im sorry for showing you something like this." Tears starts falling her eyes.
"I also dont want to appear in public like this. But I have to do this, to show everyone the true Wilderburg household."

Bam!

Ark angrily glares at Lester.
"Call their network. Take this down immediately!"

"Sir this is already a replay program. They already post this on social media. Our team is doing their best to erase this and to contact their show director but they refuse to talk to us."
Lester clicks his tongue.

Ark laughs.
"Bullshit! What is she trying to accomplish by ruining my name? I know I cant like her as much as I like my other children. But Im not unreasonable as to not give her anything. But I see...I see.. This is the kind of snakes that lives with Arthur for 2 decades. I will also get a heart attack if I live with them!" Ark angrily smashes his hand on the desk.

His phone rings and he saw Joshua's number.
Ark snorts and ignores him. No. He decline his call and put him in blacklist.

The shows continue.
Jessica talks about how unfairly her and his brother were treated.
How Ark favors Aurora,Faye and Kei.
How violent Kei was to his brother and him.

She even shows the medical record of his abuse.

"I just want to be love. I am not asking for so much. I know Im an illegitimate child but its not my fault. Its not my fault. Its not.."
Jessica breaks down.
"And.. I tried my best to understand and make friends with Kei...But he...He even hurts brother just because brother wants to talk to him as an elder brother. I tried to talk to him today. But what? He hurts me too. Look at me. He has no respect for me as an elder sister, as a woman." Jessica burst to tears again.
"He looks so decent and his records are good yes. But he was actually a disgusting gay." Jessica paused seeing the reporter frowns.
"Im not saying being gay is bad but Kei is only 17 when he seduce our father's business associates. 17! Can you imagine such a tender age. And good,decent record,suddenly, after being single for all his life he had a rich boyfriend."

Jessica laughs while siping her tears.
"I wont say anything more. But please...please be smart enough to think what kind of a person he was."

Kei looks at Tyrone.
Tyrone angrily walks to Jessica.
They pinpoint the location where the interview showed.
Jessica is thanking the reporter when someone grabs her hair and slammed her to the wall.

Tyrone eyes widen.
Kei sneers.

"You talk so much for someone who is 'gravely' injured." Kei slaps her face.

"Enough!" The reporter glares at Kei.

Kei tosses his phone go her.
"That's the footage of the event today. How she got her bruises." Kei said.
"BITCH! OUR HOUSE HAS SURVEILLANCE CAMERA ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!"
Kei slaps her again.
"And what did you say? You are not treated nicely? Ill also released a footage how your mother conceived you two assh*les in the first place. And what did you call me?" Kei grabs her hair up.

Jessica is truly crying with snots now.
"You said Im disgusting? Then Ill release all your sex scandals with different partners to seewhat kind of person you are." Kei pushes her away.

Kei  snaps his phone back.
"We will sue you." Kei points at the reporter.
"Not only you didnt care to censor my name, you wanted to ruin me! Yes ! IM GAY! AND MY BOYFRIEND IS A HOT, HANDSOME AND RICH MAN!"

Kei sneers and walks out of the establishment.

Tyrone, who wants to make a scene first was speechless, he looks around and see the stupefied reporter gaping at Jessica who is weeping on the floor.

"Here's a double middle fing*rs!" Tyrone said and puts his middle fingers up while stepping back.

Kei is inhaling and exhaling angrily on the car.
His fist was clenched and his teeth were grinding.

"Kei...Dont mind her...I will help you. No matter what this thing will be over soon."

Kei nods.
"Piece of shit. If she is mad at me. Why does she has to involve other people? This is a family affair! Is she that stupid? Or is it me who is stupid for thinking maybe she is not?"

Tyrone hugs him but Kei pushes him away.

"I want to give you moral support."

Kei rolls his eyes.

Kei looks at his phone and saw Asher, Jack and Rose are calling him at the same time in m*ssenger group chat.

Kei frowns.
"They shouldnt let those kids watch television so much."

Tyrone chuckles.
"Internet Kei. Even without television...No..Internet is worse than television."

"Tsk." He clicks decline.

A/N:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Hahahha
Thanks for reading.

Jessica's messy life style.