Fuck Them

"Don't you know that Yvonne doesn't need to flirt guys but get their attention anyways? It is because she hasc class and she is more prettier than you."

Jessica clenched her fist looking down.

Joshua sneers.
"You also know what else? She is not a slut who would go and have sex to any guy who ask her to."

Jessica looks up.
"I am not a slut!"

Joshua sneers.
"She dedicated all her life to one man. That is why every man wants her. To win her. A man's romance. To own a girl who doesn't give you a glance before. That is her what makes chasing her exciting. What about you?"
Joshua rolls his eyes.
"Some guy your friend make a fuss about once makes you so interested. You just say yes to any guy that any one says is very handsome and cool. Do you even have preference?"

Jessica sobs and let her tears fall.

Joshua sat next to her.
"Think. Use your head. You have to be someone he will desire. Do not think of Jeremy as any other guy. Dedicate yourself to be like by him even if you have to befriend your enemy for him."

Jessica looks at Joshua.
"You mean Kei?"

Joshua snaps his finger.
"See. You do have some brain. Now, you only have to be the desirable woman any man will like.Don't worry I will help you."

"But Kei...How can I even tolerate that guy?"

Joshua clicks his tongue.
"You idiot! If you can't do it then stop waisting my time!"

Joshua walks to the door but Jessica grabs him back.
"Brother, you are smart. You have to help me."

Joshua raised a brow.
"Will you listen to everything I tell you?"

Jessica nods her head.
"Even if it's hard. I will do anything."
Joshua smiles and rubs her head.
"Good girl."

***

Jeremy looks at the window.
Howard, who is making his report stops talking.
"Should I report later?"

Jeremy shakes his head.
"Proceed. I'm listening."

Howard nods and continue.

After making his report Howard received a report from their team that manages his boss social media account.

Howard once again went back to Jeremy's office.

Jeremy frowns.
"What?" It is unlikely that Howard forgot to report anything.

"A report from the PR team, a scandalous pictures of Kei Wilderburg and the youngest Astrid is now going wild in the internet."

Jeremy opens his laptop and look at those ambigious pictures.

Tyrone touching Kei's crotch. Tyrone is on top of Kei pressing him to the ground. And lots of other pictures that they are eating so close, whispering,hugging.
There is also a story of a 'classmate' that confess how disgusted he was because of this public people that keep flirting in their school without getting reprimanded. The issue about Kei kicking people out and fighting also resurface.
Kei going to.the Astrid house lots of times.
So many evidence that makes it unable to repute.

Jeremy clenched his fist.
"Why is this not being taken down?"

"The Pr team keeps deleting but the enemy sides keeps uploading."

Jeremy smiles.
"So it's someone rich."

Howard nods.

"Their backer is also a huge person."