Eating With Someone He barely Knows

There are 5 boys and 5 girls sitting on the table of each sides.

"Sorry, Michael won't be able to come because he came down with a fever. I invited my friend Kei instead." Hero smiles.

The girls timidly smile and nod at Hero and Kei.
Kei also nods.

"So, My name is Hero. I just turned 17 this month. I will be studying in XA University taking Criminology."

"Wow." The girls grin at him.
Hero has a nice body build so him taking Criminology didn't raise a brow from the others.
But some look a bit disappointed.

"I am Calia, I'm 18. I am studying in C University taking BDes."

"Wow. A C University student." The guys are impressed.
University A-D are impressive schools that produce talented graduates yearly. Of course it's because they are almost all rich kids.
It means if you are not the 10% scholar, you are surely from a rich family.

"My name is Kei, 17 years old 2 months from now. I will be studying in A University taking Bachelor of Commerce."

"Oh that's a good one." The girl's eyes sparkle.

Kei had an awkward smile.

Hero grins.

Kei actually wants to lie but Hero dares him to and he will expose his new family name so he can't lie.
He really wanted a supportive normal friend instead of this one.

The next girl grins.
"Quite a good liar are we?" She said and looked at Kei. "Anyways,My name Andrea. I am 16 going 17. I am also going to A University to take BSBA in financial management." She flips her hair after saying that.

Most of the guys with Kei are his former classmates who excel in flattery and taking advantage of people.

"Wow. Young Miss, you must be from a very well to do family."
They start with flattery.

"Well," she smiles.

"I can tell the moment I saw you. You really am different from us." And more flattery.

"Don't beat yourself too harshly. It's not your fault that your parents are...less fortunate."

Kei sips his cola.
Nobody here will get mad at this arrogant girl.
The problem is, this arrogant girl will suffer unknowingly.

"This is a bit embarrassing. We actually plan to do this meet with the girls in this XX high class hotel but we can't get a reservation. If only we were like Young Miss, who had connection." Hero is really the best b*stard here.

Kei looks at Andrea who was red from being fawned over.

Hero simply tags him by his elbow.

"Even I can't do it. You guys, I am just a lowly scholar." Kei sighs.

"Ahaha. Look at you. If you want to go there then let's all go. My father partly owned that hotel so I can drop by anytime I want."

"Eh? But...Isn't that a bit too much? How about all of us chip in? So we can pay at least for the food?" Hero said and he took out his wallet.
Though nobody in his group believe that this b*stard will ever chip in.
Kei also takes out his wallet to support him.
All the guys also reach out for their pockets.
One of the girls blushes.
"We will chip in too then."

The flattered Andrea laughs.
"It's fine. It's fine. It's my treat. Just follow me."

Kei and Hero are the last to leave the store.
Hero grins
"If I get lucky, I will get a girlfriend and spend no money at all." Hero whispers.
"Want some?" He asks pushing a box of condoms to him