Morbid Thoughts

Joshua steps out for a bit and breath a fresh air looking at the wondow of.the hospital.

Finally, something good is happening. He  just need to make sure his stupid sister and mother will not mess up everything and he will finally be the only son of Ark Wilderburg

Riing..

"Hello." Joshua tries to control his voice as he answered.

"Hello~"

Joshua felt irked but he remains composed.

"I saw everything in the news. Is that where the money you loan to me went? Honestly, I always thought you are very smart but is that all you got? If you just tell me, I'll be able to help you."

Joshua clenched his fist and grits his teeth.
"I. Don't. Need. Your help. Once I get the company, I will pay you everything I owe with interest and you will disappear in my life permanently!" Joshua angrily said looking around if someone else is hearing his phone call.

"Relax. I always abide to the contract. If you pay me, you are free to go." There is hint of laughter on the other side of the call.

"Good. Don't call me again. I'll call you."

"Okay but don't forget every 10th of the month to 15th...You are to obediently crawl your way here~"

Joshua ended the call button.
His face is red in anger and shame.

He is still young back then.
It was a simple drinking game.
Until he realize he was plotted against.
Video of him seemingly prostituting himself to the men while he was on drugs.
They ask him for money, milking him. Until he starts selling company's information just to pay them. Their greed become bigger that he can't take it anymore. He met that guy, illegal boss that has connection. He promise to help him for as a friend. And he fell inlove with him. Then he wakes up one day that the people wanting money is no longer the disgusting men but the guy he thought he loves.
He promises him that as long as he give him money he will eventually stop but the collateral is using his body.

Joshua have never experience such humiliation but he agreed. Never in his head he ever thought of commiting suicide, he always want to commit murder though. If those people will just die, then his painful past will disappear.

And as heaven sent, it turns out he was Ark Wilderburg's son.
Unlike his unreliable dad, once he support him to be the successor, he won't be afraid to that guy.

"I can't let anyone mess my plan." Joshua sighs.
There is fatigue in his body.
Before he walks back to his seat he received a call from his mother.

She is crying about her 'lover' and clamoring that she wants to come over but he refused.
He is disgusted with her and fed up but her thick skin is still useful for him at times.

He tries ringing Jessica's phone but its disconnected.
"D*mn, don't do anything that will ruin my plan or even if youre my sister...I might not let you off."

He sat down to the corner and when he realized his dad isn't coming back, he slowly walks away.

Faye is mad at Joshua but with her acting skill, she just ignore him. When he finally leaves, she is so mad that she stomps her feet.
"Bastard,"

"Faye, calm down. You need to control your emotions." Belle said.

"I...I know Mom but...But I can't believe how insane they are. Joshua never been deprived of anything in his life but he shouod know that he doesn't own everything so why is he like that? Even not as a brother, I always look up to him as a cousin who always remain noble and upright but what the hell!"

"Everything will be alright in the end."

Belle hugs Faye.

.
.
.

Ark is talking to Lester about their next legal move.
Arthur is also looking at his contacts to give his son the best lawyer he can find.

Ark saw it and glares at him.
"You want to fight with me?"

"No! I just...." Arthur stops what he is doing. He clenched his fist and deep breath.

"You want to find him the best lawyer so he can escape his crime? That's how you want to do this?"

"I'm sorry. I'm not thinking." In Arthur's head,he always wanted to give his children the best support. This time his thoughtlessness anger Ark.

Arthur remains looking down.

Ark sighs.
"I understand. You atleast wants to give him a lighter sentence but think how would Kei will feel too. He is also your nephew and he is the victim here."

"I know. I'm out of line."

"You should stop dedicating yourself to others again. And don't help your ex wife and Joshua. If you do, you will lose me and my children too."

Arthur flinched and nods.
Ark is the closest family member he have and his family is his family. This time, he can't really help Joshua out. He at least knows he should not cross Ark's bottomline. The guy is always forgiving toward him but if he falls out with you, it's neverly impossible to fix the rift again. That's why still now, Ark's parents never meet their grandchildren unless it's reunion or if they won't come to their house themselves.

"Baby," Jeremy rubs his thumb to Kei's cheek. He really thought because he can't swim enough his Kei's face burned. He will forever blame himself for not being able to save him fast enough.

"Stop it." Kei slaps his hand away.

Jeremy hugs him.
"I'll make them pay for what they did to you. Your father might not like it since he is his son but I have no reason to let him off. Behind bars is too lenient. I will just have to caprure him and torment him unable to escape a miserable life and he won't be able to die.I will make it so he will regret his own exis--"

Smacks.

Kei both palms smacks Jeremy's cheeks.
Kei grab his face and makes him look at him.

Kei can see his reflection clearly in Jeremy's eyes.

"Do you think I enjoy morbid?"

Jeremy's eyes looks away.
He holds the hands on his cheeks.
"I'm so mad that in my heart I want them in pieces. I want them to experience hell. Kei, you don't understand How scared I am. I thought you will not return alive. I'll go crazy."

Kei snorts and kisses the tip of his nose.
"I still don't like morbid."

"Kei! Was it because he is your half brother? Was it because of Jessica? Her kindness is not worth a penny! It was not purely kindness! Don't allow her one time help clouded your mind!"

"If she didn't extend that one time hand. I am not alive here right now."

Jeremy paled. Just imagining it is too painful for him.

Kei sighs shaking his head.
"And it's not because of her. I simply just don't like morbid. Tear him to pieces. Make him live a horrible life. What would that make me feel? Should I be happy? I'm fine with him just being behind the bars."

Jeremy grits his teeth.
"You are so kind." Jeremy puts his chin over Kei's shoulder and hugging his waist.

"I'm not kind. I just don't think I'll take pleasure in other's pain."

Jeremy hums. He slowly falls asleep.

"Also..I just don't like you distort in hatred, my man, you are the most handsome when you are smiling."

Asher who is coming with a glass of water drops the glass and it shattered.

Kei's tremble as he blushes in embarrassement.

Asher is trembling holding his laughter.
"Kei! You are actually so cute~"
Asher said fake coughing to stops his laughter from coming out.

Kei shows him his fist.
"You heard nothing!"

A/N:

Ahahaha