Tyrone is Thirsty

Vina frowns at him.
"Pay attention, father is telling you a secret only our family knows just so you will stop your crazy idea and just give up the calling card."

"That's already mine. I know that the curse was given to me in exchange. And I know you are concerned about the outcome. I might die. I know. I am seriously taking this into consideration." He said, he sits up properly and looks at Rico, then he looks at Tim.
"Seriously, why is your wife so violent?"

Tim can't help but broke into a smile.
They are talking about a serious affair and here he was grinding his teeth over a hit in his head.

"If you can't take a hit from a woman. How are you going to endure a curse?!" Vina angrily clenched her fist again.

Kei blocks his head but Vina hits his arm instead.

Kei stood up and sat next to Tyrone in front. 
"Your mother is a gorilla."
He angrily scowls.

Tyrone grabs Kei's hand.
"Why are you set in helping Uncle? You hate being involved in these things." He asks.

"You said I am your friend. Your best friend. Is that only a joke?" Kei asks.

Tyrone shakes his head.
"I am serious! I never have been so serious in my life!" He said, grabbing both Kei's hand. Staring straight at his eyes.

Kei frowns.
"A little too close" he said, pulling his hands away.

"S-sorry."

Kei pouts.
"There. As a friend, I want to help you. Of course I don't plan to be cursed. But it already happened. It's like fate telling me to do it."

"That is just a coin--"

"My father said." Kei looks at Tim.
"Nothing in this world is a coincidence."

"..........."

They all become quiet.

Vina sighs after a while.
"I heard you like pancakes."

Kei flinched.
"Ummm…"

Vina shakes her head.
"I will cook some for you."

Kei snorts.
"Never mind."

Vina glares at him.
"I am good at making dessert!"

"Ah. Now that you say it. Last time pudding was superb." Kei smiles.

Vina sighs.
"You are a fool but it's so hard to hate you." She said and buried her face to her palms.
Crying.
Tim pats her and hugs her.

Kei wants to say something but Tyrone pulls him away.

In the pool area, Tyrone hugs him.

Kei angrily try to pushes him away but failed.
Now that he remembered, Tyrone is smaller by a small centimeters but he is stronger than him physically.
Remembering how Tyrone tackled him makes his whole body ache.
So he just stopped struggling and pats his back.

Tyrone cried crushin---hugging him.

After calming down, Tyrone lets go and finds that Kei is already sleeping.

Tyrone smiles and kisses his forehead.
"Thank you."

His eyes slowly traced down Kei's lips.
Tyrone swallows.

".....eh? W-what?" He shakes his head bewildered.

"Ummm." Kei moves and hugs his waist tighter as if being disturb in his sleep is a huge crime.

Tyrone's heart trembles.
"Okay. Calm down Tyrone...Calm down. There is nothing wrong with you. It's just you've been crying so you feel thirsty. That's right…..Thirst….y.." his eyes look at Kei's lips again.
 His heart is making this loud thumping sound making him dizzy.
He lifts Kei's chin and slowly leans to kis---