Kei is Kind

If a lot of people like you.
Lots of people will hate you too.

And some of them are jealous enough to plot against you.

Kei was washing his hands when three guys walked behind him.

Of course it won't be weird since this is the boy's comfort room.
But there are other sinks available but they all walk behind him.
That is weird and suspicious.

Kei looks at the mirror while he rubs his hand.

"You have a problem with me?"
He asks plainly.

"Yes." They all show him baseball bats they are hiding in one huge bag.
"You can't escape us now."

Kei has a mental calculation.
They are not taller than him but they are beefier.
They look really mad so even if he allowed them to hit him one or twice that will only excite them.

Kei sighs and kicks the leader's face.
The rumble begins.

Kei had one black eye, left lip was cut and his clothes were pulled and cut showing his belly. Though he doesn't have abs, it is flat and beautiful to look at if it's normal circumstances.
Since kei's stomach has a shoe sole red and blue mark on it now, it's not that good to look at.

Faye gasps seeing him.

The principal is shocked to see Faye.
Though he heard Kei is an illegitimate child of the Wilderburg's, who would think the one who would attend the guidance meeting was the legitimate child for the illegitimate child?

Faye grabs his cheeks.
"What happened to you? You look so tough and always an ass so how can you get beaten like this?"
Faye angrily asks.

Kei slaps her hands away.
"It hurts, idiot."

Faye snorts
"If it hurts then don't get hit. What happened? Your school is nurturing troublemakers?"
Faye looks at the principal.
Isn't she the goddess of soft heartedness?
What happened to the calm and sweet girl who would never get mad at the entertainment staff mistake?
Or is it a gap moe?
She is sweet and lovable but a lioness toward her little brother?
The principal is a huge fan but now he thinks he will be an ultra fan.

"This.." The principal is one moment mesmerized then he coughs.
"Actually Mr. Wilderburg is being accused of the offender."
The other three students are black and blue on the side.
One of them is still crying.

Faye snorts.
"My brother makes trouble for you? You think you are that important for his time? This guy won't even bother with us and he has time for you? Really?" Faye is so domineering that the three students back off.

Kei is chewing ice.
His teeth are so strong it didn't come off but his gums are hurt and bleeding.
Has been spitting blood on his towel.

The other three student parents came.
They are all intimidated with the Wilderburg's family name but not with Faye or Kei.

"This is bullying huh! Just because your family is rich you think we will fold our knees for you?"
The fat woman said hugging the biggest student in the room.
She pitifully tears up feeling sorrow about his son's face.

The leader's mother.

Faye lips twitch.
"Excuse me. I am the actress here. Why are you acting? It's as if you don't know what kind of son you have."

The fat woman glares at her.

"My CJ is a kind, lovable, respectable and obedient son! Unlike your low born, low breed illegitimate brother, who knows what kind of attitude he has."
The woman angrily shouts back.