Because she is Legitimate

"Did you get it in the camera?" Jessica asks the reporter.

The reporter finally snaps out her shocked.
"N-no."

"Us----" Jessica wanted to shout useless but she changes her way. She looks down.
"See? See how he treated me? Im not even a person in his eyes. He is that kind of a person."
Tears fall down the floor.

"Is that video true? You jump on him? Your brusies comes from that?" The reporter asks.
She really didnt investigate enough first but his superior give a go signal so she goes with it. She was emotionally invested seeing the bruises and her weeping. She was once an abused child. Growing up in an abusive parent while her siblings are living a completely different life than her. So she was mad, and hurt not only for Jessica but for herself.

"It doesnt matter! You see how he hurts me. Calling me a bitch! He has no morals. No respect."
Jessica almost clicks her tongue.
Why does this woman keep mentioning the video Kei showed her?
Even if she jumps on him, its still Kei's fault.

The reportee frowns. Logically, if you are falsely accused and even was the victim but was being turn into the one at fault, Kei's reaction is not that extreme. Also, it was true that he was a minor. And exposing a minor's name and his private life like that will make them guilty.

"You have to make sure that your information is true before you accuse people. I will go and call my lawyer."

Jessica nods and frowns seeing the reporter hurriedly leaving. There's less compassion in her action.

Jessica walks to her car and takes a cigarette in the car's compartment.

She called her mother.

"Mom! Its a mess. Are you sure Im doing it right? The reporter left me so hurriedly aftee hearing Kei saying he will sue her. She is so scared that she lost her moral and intregrity."

"Forget about her. Ofcourse this will work. Remember Alliah next door? She went to media when her husband doesnt want to agree in divorce. What happened? Her husband went to beg her to take back what she said, gake back her complain and he agree to break up and give her 70% of theie joint assets!" Krizzy said hitting a vape. The vape smokes fills her mouth and nose.
"This way, your father will come running to you. You cant agree immediately. You have to show him taht you are really hurt and wont agree to take back your video interview. You have to make that Kei kneel and beg you first. Then you have to tell your Dad that your brother Joshua should be the vice CEO then ask for some small cash like 30 million so you can start your business. Dont forget my allowance. 10 million cash. Arthur hasnt send me money yet. I wonder if that fool already lost everything or he is just saving money. The nerve!"

"Dont get mad at Dad. Maybe he forgot. Ask again.  Ask money for me too."

"Fool. You will have money later."

Jessica grins.
"Right. Kay ma. Im going home now. My body hurts."

When Jessica returns all her clothes was thrown outside the house gate.

"What!?!" Jessica looks angrily.
"KEI WILDERBURG! SEE IF I DONT SOLVE YOU TODAY!"

But the guards refused to let her inside the mansion.

"What are you doing?" Jessica hears all the bell warning in hear heart.
"I am Jessica Wilderburg! Call Dad! Dont  listen to that fucking gay!"

Ark appears behind the guards.

"Dad!"

"Dad? The one who doesnt gave you equal love, attention and only make things hard foe you and your brother?"

"Dad...Dad its not like that. Please dont side Kei! Im youe daughter too! Even if I dont have a rich boyfriend, I also come from you!" Jessica tears up.

Ark snorts.
"Is this about you and Kei? You make everyone laugh at me and my family. All the reputation I painstakingly earn and collect all these years was thrown in the drain for your silly bantering with Kei?You want to ruin me? Then prepare to be ruined!" Ark turns around.

"Dad! Dad! No. Dad, its my fault. Please font throw me away. Please dont abandon me."

Arks snorts.
"Im not Arthur. That wont work in me. Nobody can disrespect me, especially my children. You didnt grow up with me so the affection is less. Im going to try being a father to you and Joshua but not to the extent of pampering. You are 23 years old. You have to learn how to live as a 23 years old. Leave! I will not hurt you as my daughter but you will never be the reason for my downfall."

"Noooo! Dad!" Jessica grabs the bars in the steal gate. "Dont do this. I dont want this. I have no one but you Dad. I am not a good person and daughter but I can change. Ill change. Please give me second chance!"

Ark chuckles.
She is really his daughter.
He, once, beg a certain person using the same words. But he was nevee given a second chance. Because in an adult world. Second chance is a luxury only a few deserves.

Ark didnt turn back.
"Go. If you are being abuse inside my house then you are better off outside."

Jessica cried.
This is not what she wants.

"I will take back what I said. Please dont throw me away! Dad, please I beg you! I beg you!"

But Ark didnt turn around.

Jessica weeps as she picks up her clothes. Not everything was carelessly thrown some are in the bags so its not that long to put everything inside the car. Jessica waited outside the house but Ark didnt return for her.

Instead Aurora came and slammed the door seeing her.
"You still have the face to come here? You are really madw out of cheese brain."

Jessica glares at her.
"But you cant say Im wrong."

"What?! In what world are you right?" Aurora rolls her eyes.
"You will never ever step foot in this house ever again. I dont know what kind of drugs did you put on your head but make sure you stay away from us."
Aurora uses her car horn and the gate opened.

Jessica angrily grits hee teeth.
"Just because she is a legitimate daughter, she was treated differently. It was Mom's fault. Im not an illegitimate daughter before. I should call Daddy. Daddy will protect me no matter what. He still has a house abroad. He can sell it so he can send me money. Im sure he will do it for me. While this other dad....He is the real dad but he is useless and selfish. I wish I can make my othee Dad rich again so everything will be back to normal....Like it use to be."

A/N:

Ahahhahaahhaha.
My head hurts hhaha