All I trust

"We will have to make sure that nobody else know this."

Kei shakes his head.
"No. Everyone should know."

"Kei! This is about your life. We have to make sure that those guys wont know until we round out everyone that participate in this crime!" Ark said.

"No. I dont want the people that care for me
Care for someone who isnt me.And to be honest its safer if everybody knows than nobody knows cause they'll might get manipulated in thinking they'll helping me but actually pitting on me? Thats ridiculous.Plus if they know something and something came up, they can help cover up for us."

"How can your argument make sense?" Jessica rolla her eyes. "What if Brother notice theyll lack of enthusiasm for this guy?"

Kei raised a brow.
"Me making sense is not a big deal but your argument is actually good? I guess the good karma is giving you some working brain cells."

Jessica just glares at him.

"Joshua doesnt care about my friends and he doesnt have much friends so he wont notice even if they dont act out so much. The most Joshua will observe are Faye and Aurora. I hate to brag but those two got an acting award. I think they'll manage to fool two amateurs."

"So you do know how to praise people." Jessica snorts.

"Sorry that I dont usually praise the obvious cause I think thats redundant but who am I to judge?"
Kei rolls his eyes.

"I see your point. Ill try to tell your sisters first. Then help me tell everyone else about it."

Kei looks at Ark.
"Thank you Dad."

"Its....my fault. I dont manage the family very well. I treated Joshua and Jessica the same as how I treated the three of you. They didnt grow up with me and they are both immature. I should be more careful. Im trying to be fair to all my children...But its hard since I really dont know how to be a father to anyone. Aurora and Faye grow up with Belle's teaching. Even when we broke up, she still spends more time with her than me who is busy in the company and they  still grow up just fine. You grow up with your grandma and needed lesser time to be disciplined. That's why when these two came it was hard for me how I should stand."

Jessica bites her lower lip.
She always knows their relative praises Aurora and Faye for their eloquence and elegance. While she was often compared and was dismiss as a joke. How can you not hold grudge and anger deep inside even if they didnt do anyone to you? Every reunion she will have low self esteem as the 'real' princesses comes while she just stayed on one side being praise for leftover things.

And she cant even refute.
His brother and mother are planning to kill Kei. A relative and a person for money they have no guarantee of falling in their hands.

She knows when Ark throw her out.
He is not the same as Arthur.
Her real Dad, Arthur, will get mad at her but still look for her in a rainy night just to make sure she is fine.
This person, will never be so easily manipulated of her mother and Brother's simple minded.

Arthur too is self reflecting.
The boy he carried in his arms. Sweet and lovely as he proudly show him his test scores in kindergarten....is now capable of murder.

His heart is clenching in sorrow.
He has so many 'If only' at this moment. But the most he is sorry is for not saving these kids from Krizzy's abuse.
Because of his guilt he allows her to abuse him and abuse the children.
He should be firm and stop it.
But he is a coward.
Too scared to break a family...but the family breaks apart within.

Arthur holds Jessica's hand
"Im here. Im here."

.
.
.

The doctor said that the operation is a success. Though they cant bring his appearance back completely. They still said the recovery will bring back 85- 95%.

They will still put him on the ICU but if nothing happened over night, he will be transferred to a regular room and they can take care of him there until.he regain consciousness.

"Doctor, will he be alright?" Jeremy worriedly asks.

"For now the patients vital stat are okay. But we will run more test to make sure."

"When will he regain consciousness?" Faye asks.

"We dont know. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. When the drug we give the patient to fall asleep wear off. He will wake up on his own."

"Is there nothing else wrong with him?" Asher asks.

"We cant be sure yet. I already request a series of laboratory to know. For now he is out of danger."

"Thank you doc." Aurora smiles.

"Ill be back later. " The doctor finally walks away.

"That's good right?" Asher weakly smiles.
"Kei is strong. This kind of thing will not kill him."

"Ofcourse." Faye nods. "Even devil refuse to go and collect him in hell so he will be fine."

Jeremy holds Asher's hand.

Finally, Ark came back.
Aurora and Faye aren't talking to him.

Jeremy is the one who told him what the doctor says.
Jeremy knows as a father. Ark cant be weak in this situation. And he cant juat let his company unattended.
Yet he cant blame Aurora and Faye for having thoughts with him.

Ark notice this and want to have a heart to heart talk with Aurora and Faye.

Belle is the one who understand the most so she encourage the two girls to give their father a chance to explain.

They went to a corner.

There is subtle change in the mood but not really much is shown to their faces. But Aurora and Faye frowns deepen.

"I cant believe you dad." Faye breaks out and glares at Ark.
"Just one night. One night for Kei. And you cant do it? Just wait till his surgery is over. How hard could it  be? If our company has no employee that isnt capable when you are out then  you better rehire people. You are impossibble dad." She starts crying. "Im sorry dad but I cant believe you did this. I know the company is important but your son...HE ALMOST DIED!"
Faye cried so much and runs.

Belle is surprise at the turns of event

Ark is clenching his fist.

"Ill go to Faye. You two stay here." She looks at  Ark. "Cant you talk to them a bit more and not just let them cry like this?"

She grabs her bag.

Aurora rubs her arms.

"Aurora." Ark tries to touch her arm but she moves away.

"I get it dad. But Im with Faye on this."

The two sat on separate seats.

Belle catches Faye.
"Baby, lets talk. Your dad doesnt mean it. Im sure he just misspoke. You know your dad sometimes he just cant do anything right."

Faye hugs her.
"Mom...Dont make any facial changes. Dad said Kei is with Uncle Arthur. Im going there." She whispers.

A/N:

Haha

Thanks for still reading Kei's story.