Why is he the Prince of Luck

Kei is about to sit down on the chair on a long table provided by the school library to read on the empty seat on the side.

There are obviously other students from the other side of the long table who are reading but the moment he sat down they all gather their things and leaves

Kei saw them as if running away.
He tilts his head but says nothing.

---

Kei is walking around the school campus while reading the paper given by the professor and as he walks people walks away warily looking at him.

Kei frowns when some girl's face pales when his eyes fall at her and she runs away as if her life depends on it.

Kei blinks.

---

Kei is a bit bored and walks around.
A man carrying lots of books bumps into Kei.

Kei tried to help him but the man slapped his hand and refused his help.

---

"That's right! There was an anonymous text message sent to the school body that said if they talk to you or even see you close to them, they will be bullied and harrassed the whole year. I don't care what other people say!" Girly angrily said.

Kei shakes his head.
"It is better for you to avoid me."

"Kei! We don't care. We are friends!" Arabelle said.

Kei shakes his head.
"We are not always taking the same lectures so I can't always be with you. Do you think you can handle being all alone? It's fine. I will handle this and things will be back to normal."

Michelle hugs Kei.
"If it became unbearable, tell us!"

Kei nods.

The other two hugs Kei.

It was so quiet.
Being shunned and avoided was truly something scary.

Nobody will ever be able to keep calm.

"Why are you glowing?" Tyrone asks.

Tyrone is not taking the same course with Kei so he is not aware that Kei is being pressured.

And Kei will never go and complain to him so it won't be impossible for Tyrone to know.

Kei smiles.
"Let's go to Uncle Travis. This Unluckiness of him is kinda useful."

Tyrone frowns.
"What do you mean? Yesterday, you got lost!"

"Let's go."

Tyrone sighs.
"Okay. But I already asked a master to make an amulet for you. It will arrive for a week. I advise not seeing Uncle but....wow, this is the first time you are so eager to come to my house!"
Tyrone throws away all his worry and just be extremely happy that Kei is taking initiative.

Kei laughs.

Candy, the HSC president laughs looking at Kei's lonely appearance in the photos.

"This guy is so weak." The other laughs.

Candy sweetly grins.
"Let's be cautious. Lots of professor are taking good care of him after what happened but professors can't always interfere."

"Yes we know." They said with a huge grin.

***

"They are avoiding you?" Travis frowns.
He wonders if it's about what he did with those people that hurts Kei but it seems not related.

Tyrone is so angry.
He clenched his fist.
As if he knows who is behind it.

Kei is actually very carefree.
He is glad that people he doesn't care avoids him.
It's a bit lonely but from the start, Kei only talked with the 3 girls and not the other students.
They tried talking to him and invited him here and there but he refused.