Tantrums

Jeremy let Kei go.
"I will drive you to the main gate."

"No need. Have a nice dinner." He smiles and hurriedly walks away.

Jeremy is not happy and his two guests can tell.

"Who is that boy?" The woman asks.
"He should confirm if his invitation is real before going. This is very embarrassing."

Jeremy glares at her.
The woman become shocked with Jeremy's violent reaction.

"Kei is always welcome to our home with or without reasons." He drives to the gate and talks to the guards.

"Why did you send Kei away? I already told you that if Kei comes here you have to entertain him yet you send him away? He doesn't need invitations to come here!"

The guards paled.
".....He didn' say he is the Wilderburg's son." 

Jeremy frowns.
"Then why didn't you ask?"

They all fell silent.
"This should not happen again! We told him that he is always welcome to our house. Now, would he come here again after what happened?"

Of course, Jeremy is still reasonable with them. They are not familiar with Kei but they should have asked all his details and not just sent him away for better or for worse, someone who wanted to come inside their house, need to be background checked.

Jeremy knows why they didn't bother checking.
Kei came on foot.
He looks like a middle class kid at most.
But he doesn't look like an important young master so they didn't ask more.

These guards have been a bit arrogant but he didn't care since it helped send some annoying people away but if even friends will be sent away, what would they do?

Jeremy is still feeling gloomy when he arrives home.
"Brother!" Asher and Jack are both looking at the direction of the gate and smiled at him.

Jeremy rubs the two kids heads.
Now, he is a bit heart broken to tell them what happened.

"Good evening Asher, Jack." Keith smiles.

"Evening.." the two barely look at him.

Keith sighs.
He's been friends with Jeremy and The two Roseburn from college but these two kids are really hard to crack.
Sometimes they are talkative, sometimes they are cold as ice.

"Hi kids." The woman smiles and crouched down wanting to rub their heads.
Jack slaps her hand away.
And Asher avoids her.

"Who?" Asher grabs Jeremy's pants.

The woman wryly smiles.
It is not her first time here. She was invited a lot of times due to being Keith's first cousin.
But Asher or Jack looks at her as if they never met her.

"It's sister Jolina."

"Whose sister are you?" Jack coldly said.
Asher pulls Jack a bit further.

Jeremy and Keith sigh.
"I told you, they don't like it when people try currying favor toward them." Keith brushes it off as a funny thing.

Keith is not unaware that Jolina is using him to come and go to the Settir and Roseburn family but he can't turn her down so obviously so sometimes he agrees to let her join only if his friends are not too against it.

Jolina blushes.
She looks at Jeremy but Jeremy never looks in her way,only sadly rubbing Asher and Jack's head.

"You two. Come inside. I will tell you something." Jeremy said.

Asher smiles.
"Later, we are waiting for Kei."

"Kei? Isn't that the boy who didn't get invited?" Jolina asks.
Still wanting to be part of the conversation.