Cool down

"Kei,"

Kei looks back and see the two brats holding a twin popsicle each.

Kei shakes his head.
"You better not tell me you want me to eat the half of your popsicles."
He looks at them like they are insane.

"But we bought it for you!" Asher complains.

"Hey brownie, I never told you to fetch me one."

Asher angrily pouts.
"But It feels so lonely to eat it alone."

"Uhhh..." Jack also looks down

Kei sighs.
"Fine. Ill help." Kei takes the half of each popsicles.

"Kei!" Asher wipes his imaginary tear. "You are so different now. You are learning to help out without saying anything bad."

"Kei is starting to act like a proper adult." Jack sneeze in his hanky.

Kei snorts and give Asher the other half of Jack's popsicle and Asher's half to Jack.
"Now you wont feel lonely. Good thing you choose different flavors." Kei snorts and walks away.

Asher raised his hand and want to throw the other half but Jack gapes at him so in the end they ate a whole twin popsicle.

****

"Finally, we will be going home." Kei sat on the bus and frowns when Ericson sat next to him.
"What? You are not going to become a stalker, right?"

Ericson shakes his head.
"Just want to spend sometime with the guy I like. Is that bad?"

Kei rubs his palms on his face.
"Seriously, you are embarrassing."

"Saying it once. Its easier the next time." Ericson chuckles.
"Kei, I like you."

"Im sleeping." Kei turns his body to the window and angrily hugs himself.
Ericson chuckles.
"Dont get mad at me." Ericson said.

"If I entertain you or humor you, Its counted as cheating. What else can I do?" Kei sneers.

"Just chatting is bad?"

"Well the topic is bad." Kei looks at Ericson.
"You already said what you want. You should move on now."

"Why should I move on? Its not like you are married to Jeremy." Ericson angrily said. Yet he is not angry with Kei and Jeremy. He is mad at himself.

Kei chuckles.
"What was that? You want me to kill you? Wishing for my relationship to get ruined? Are you inlove with me or do you hate me? Pick one so I can pick one how to reciprocate." Kei gave him a warning glare.

Ericson rubs his palms.
"Its the first time for me to have some one I like this much. Im sorry for my wrong word choices. I dont want you or Jeremy to hate me. I just wish I was given a fair chance."

"There is nothing fair in love or war."
Kei snorts.
"Someone will be victorious in the end."

Ericson smiles bitterly.
"Why can't I have you? Im sure I can treasure you as much as Jeremy. Its really...unfair."

Kei pouts.
"Am I Helen of troy to you?" Kei rolls his eyes.
"Love only if they love you back. Thats why its called a relationship. If they dont have any feelings, why bother? So you  can experience love? Then the more reason not to love someone who doesnt love you."Kei stares at Ericson. "Nobody will experience love from only giving love. The Good neighborhood Auntie lied to you."

Ericson laughs.

"Yeah. She lied to me."

Kei smirks.
"One sided love is like telling other that 'Hey, Im okay even if you dont love me so just feel free to love someone else.' Stupid! Ahhh.. so stupid." Kei grumbles.

Ericson rubs Kei's head.
"Dont worry about me."

Kei blushes and slaps his hand away. He turn away again.
"Who is worried about you? Drop dead. No just stop breathing. Tsk." He snorts.

Ericson stares at his palm.
"Its really stupid." He clenched his fist and closed his eyes taking a deep breath.
"But you know Kei. Nobody is perfect. So even if its stupid. If itll bring even a minute of happiness in return to a million years of pain and sadness....people still jump and choose that minute of happiness."

Kei grits his teeth.
"Corny."

Ericson wipes his tears.
His an adult but he is crying. Good thing Kei is looking away.

****

"Finally, we are ba---ehhh? What happened to your eyes?" Kei flinched at Ericson.

Ericson eyes are red and swollen. He can barely open his eyes.
"It hurts Kei."

"Ah! So stupid!" Kei grabs the water bottle and dump them on the clean towel. "Here, cover your eyes. What the hell is wrong with you? You are driving Jack home you know."

Ericson smiles a bit.
"Kei knows how to drive right? You want to drive us home?"
Ericson lifts the towel a bit looking at Kei's disgusted expression.
"Its fine if you dont. We will just wait for the driver to arrive. Even.if its already night. We can wait for 5 minutes atleast."

Kei sneers.
"Good wait then." Kei is not polite to begin with.
He will never fall for a guilt tripping.

Ericson chuckles. He knows Kei wont fall for it but he just want to talk to Kei more.

"No need." Alyana said.
"We will drive you home." Alyana knows that Jack is Asher's friend and she watches Ericson cried motionlessly on the bus.
She doesnt know what to do so all she can do for him is watch him cry.
Now that he needs help, she goes all out and call her personal driver.

"Uy, Roseburn house is in the opposite direction." Kei has a bad feeling.

"Helping friends is the right thing to do." Alyana said.

Asher and Jack high five. Ericson  gives Alyana a thumbs up.

"Fine." Kei said.
They all smiles hearing him agree.
"Well, good night to you guys. Ill be going home first."

"Kei, how can you leave us?"

Kei points at the handsome man walking to their direction.
"My personal driver is here."

Jeremy smiles and holds Kei's hand.
"I miss you all day. Why didnt you answer my call every hour? Im worried you know." Jeremy acts like a spoiled child and hugs Kei shoulders.

Ericson looks away while Alyana is shocked.

"Brother, arent you being inappropriate with Kei?" Alyana said.

"Hmm? What do you mean? Didnt Gale told you? Kei is my boyfriend."

Alyana drops her phone.

They all look at her broken phone on the floor.
"I womt pay for that." Kei moves away. Its not his fault.

"Big sister?" Asher looks at Alyana's visible pale face.

".......But Kei will be my boyfriend." She whispers.

Kei throws her the towel on Ericson's face.
"You need to cool down your brain."

A/N:

Ahhahahahhahaha