Help Kei's Hopeless Love

The three went to bed.

Kei stretches his arms and rubs his wet hair.

The two boys waited on the edge of the bed swaying their feet.

"Kei, are we sleeping now?"

-It's boring to sleep early.

In normal circumstances they would have said those words easily but they know Kei is not someone who enjoys changing his sleep schedule.

"You have something in mind?" Surprisingly, Kei didn't plan to sleep, no he can't.

What happened to him and Jeremy...Even how much he shows indifference it is really shocking and a first for him.

He is uncomfortable the way he possessively guard him but it also makes his heart flutters.

He is sure that he doesn't hate Jeremy and if he really proven that his feelings are real he will eventually give him a favorable answer.

But that is also a first for him.

A relationship between two guys are not easy to accept even in this time and age.
Though they may not care, people that cares for them will be bothered and may end up tearing the love apart?

"Kei? What's wrong?" Asher asks and grabs Kei right hand.

Kei looks at Asher.
It started when he met Asher.
There is no attraction between him and Jeremy back then.
Only some small fondness and jealousy(in his part).

"What....what do you think if I started going out with a guy?" He asks.

Asher frowns.
"Then invite us. Where are you going out?"

Jack also hold Kei's left hand.
"Me too, me too. I will go out with Kei and Asher."

Kei sighs.
"What do I expect from the two of you? Did I turn stupid for some reason?" Kei sneers.

Asher and Jack look at Kei's frowning brows.
"Let's play a game!"

Kei nods.
He won't be able to sleep peacefully then just distract yourself.

He takes out is phone and see the portfolio he's been meaning to send those two Senior high idiots that went to confess on his way home last time.

"What's your looking at Kei?"
Asher asks.

"Some 4 pages back to back reviewer for little girls who choose to flirt instead of studying." Kei snorts.

"Kei has people flirting with you?" Jack asks.

"Why are you asking? Just go and open your phone. Let's play one round then let's sleep."
Kei sits down after he put the wet towel on top of the chair.

"Only one round?" Asher asks.

Kei nods.
"We should sleep afterwards."

"Ehhhhhhhh?" The two looks dissatisfied. It's very rare for Kei to take innitiative to play.

Kei looks at them.
"Take it or leave it?"

"Take! Take!" The two said simultaneously reply.

Kei snorts.
"Then let's go."

***

Knock.

Kei looks at the defeat logo in front of his phone and the two soulless boys that never lose so horribly before in a PVP fight.

"Who is it?"
Kei throws his phone on the bed and stands up.

"....Me, Aurora."

Kei paused and then sighs.

Opening the door, he saw Aurora's different temperament.

Beautiful without a make up, wearing only a white pj and not the seductive one.
She looks younger and more pretty than when she is covered with make up and expensive slutty dress.

"What?" Kei asks.

"......so....You and Jeremy? Are you in a relationship?"

Kei frowns and looks back.
The two boys have a shock expression but when Kei turned around they both wanted to turn away but hit the head of each other.

Rubbing their hurt heads.

Kei grits his teeth and walks out the door.

He looks at Aurora who looks like she is already fading away.

"What's wrong with you?" Kei sighs.

"I...I know I have no right to meddle. I...I just.." Aurora bites her lower lip.

Seeing her like that, Kei raised a brow.
"You don't think of asking me to break up with him if he and I are together right?"

".....I love Jeremy. And I think that as a woman, I can make him more happy."

Kei stares at Aurora who starts crying.
"W-what" Aurora trembles.
"This is what society dictates.Jeremy is the Settir's heir, he needs an heir. I...I don't mind if you two will continue your ambigious relationship....just...just...."

Kei pats her shoulder.
"You are right."

Aurora's eyes flash.

"You mean..."

"Aurora, what you are saying is very terrible."

Aurora grits her teeth.
"I am telling the truth."

"First, what makes you think that Jeremy will choose you after me?"
Kei leans on the stairs handle and comfortably stares at Aurora.

Aurora bites her lips.
"He will eventually get tired of you and choose a woman anyways, then don't you want to help your own sister to win him over?"

Kei laughs.
"What makes you think so highly of yourself? I am that generous? Do you hear yourself when you are saying this?" Kei sneers.

"I.....can be a better partner."

"Sadly, he doesn't want a 'better' partner." He walks away but turn back
"We are not in a relationship yet but I am already considering him as a potential lover. I will not hold it against you if you try to meddle and try to take him away but if in anyways you harm me by doing so then forget about being half siblings, I will retaliate in any means I can. Mark my words."
He opens the door and close it slowly.
He sighs and looks at the two boys that are pretending to be busy with their phone.

Kei sneers.
"Pretend, all you know is to pretend."
He sits down gritting hia teeth.

Asher stands up from the bed and hugs Kei from the back wounding his arms to Kei's neck.

Jack lay his head on Kei's lap.

"Eh?" Kei sighs.
"What's wrong with you two?"

"Kei, don't worry, if Brother reject you I will hate him forever." Asher said rubbing his hair in Kei's nape.

Kei's lip twitch.
"What the..?"

"I will grow up and take care of you. Don't worry." Jack said. "Or I can tell my brothers to marry you!"

Kei hits his head.
"Idiots."

-who told you I am the one who likes Jeremy and I might get rejected?

Kei clenched his fist.

"FYI, Jeremy is the one who...." Kei grits his teeth because he feel warm radiating in his cheek.
"Never mind!"
Kei lay his body on the bed and the two boys sleep in each sides.

In their mind, Kei must be crying and anxious because he is secretly in love with Jeremy.

'Poor Kei. We have to help him.'