Three Goddesses

Kei walks to the room and three girls surround him.
Kei steps back away but his back hits the same door where he came from.

"Good morning Kei," the first woman is wearing a fitted gray shirt that exposes her cleavage and she is slightly leaning to him so it was well emphasized.

Kei glares at her face not knowing where to look.

"Move"
He said a but exhausted

One is wearing a tight spaghetti strap black top over a white denim jacket, it is covering a lot except the important part, the breast and the tummy parts.

The other girl is the most decent top but the most indecent other half.
She is wearing a large shirt that is obviously not hers and looks natural on it. Her mini shorts are covered making her look like she has nothing below making it the most indecent.
The school doesn't require uniforms except other courses where the unity of the class is needed.

"Kei, good morning."

"Morning Kei."

Kei glares at them.
"Always wearing clothes like this boost your self confidence? It makes me want to recheck if I am in a stripper's club or university!" He keeps glaring at them.

The girls pout.
"Aren't we too expensive for a stripper's club?"

"Right~~"

Kei angrily walks away.
But he comes back and throws them jackets that are lying on their seats.

"You bring them so you wear them!" Kei angrily said.

"But~~~ It doesn't look good in my outfit." The girl with a white denim jacket is Girly.

"Who cares?" Kei snorts.

"I don't like Green woolen jackets. Like icky." The one with spaghetti strapped tight black top is Michelle.

"Why the hell did you bring it then?" Kei raised a brow.

"Kei! Your fashion sense is so ugly."
The last one is Arabelle.

"Shut up!"

The rest of the class can only stare.
The three most quality girls in their course are all wrapped around Kei's palm.

"They look so sweet." One boy grumbles.
"They don't even speak to us but with Kei they say so many words." He angrily said.

"Well, Mr. Charming is not Mr. Charming for no reasons." The other guy pats his shoulder 

"I am so jealous." They can just fantasize.

Kei is just too formidable.

At first, Kei is just a lonely boy with a bit of a handsome face.

"Hi. What's your name cutie?" At first it was Michelle.

"Kei."

Michelle smiles.
"Wanna hang out?"

Kei snorts.
"With you?"

Michelle flares.
"What do you mean?"

Kei looks at her.
"When the instructor asked you a question about what he just taught 5 minutes ago and you, so boldly said,'I don't know' it makes me want to lose hope in humanity. So please don't drag me in your shallow world."

Michelle angrily slammed on the table.
"Are you making fun of me?"

"No." Kei seriously said.

Michelle grins.
"So you're saying I am stupid?"

"Yes." Kei glares at her. "With your level of comprehension you really dare to ask?"
He rolls his eyes and looks away as if he is fed up with her.