Shopping

"You are different from what I imagine." Lester said with a smile.

He is Ark's assistant and a very capable male secretary too.
They are driving a silver car. Lester is the one driving and beside him is the quiet Kei.

Kei is looking outside.
He looks someone who won't care even the world fell apart but actually he is just looking around feeling amaze.
Even though he tried his best to not show his thrilled expression his heart is beating so fast experiencing all the things he only dream before.

"Kei, where do you want to go first?" Lester asks.

"I don't really know."
He answered honestly.

Lester smiles.
"Okay. How about a less domineering place? Mall will be a best to go for starters."

"Oh." He smiles.
'I've been to a nearby mall in the province. I won't look like a fool there.'

But Lester's idea of mall is different from his idea of mall.

Kei find himself looking around like a lost child.

Lester laughs lightly.

"Hold my hand so you won't get lost." He said teasing Kei.

Kei smiles wryly.

"I won't get lost."

Just 5 minutes and Lester almost huff and puff as he search for him.

Lester grabs his hand tightly.

"I know you are embarrassed but I don't want to go to the lost and found to look for you! That will be more embarrassing." He said.

Kei face is blushing.
He can't believe he over estimated himself.

"Sorry."

They end up holding hands when they go to a crowded place and stop holding hands in a desolate place.
It didn't mean they are running around in circle.

They bought a lot of clothes and shoes from a store to another.
They even ask for a home delivery service everytime that is why they are barely holding some bags but actually bought alot.

The two are resting in the snack bar.

"Kei?"

Kei looks up from sipping a milk tea straw.

A handsome guy smiles at him.

"Jeremy," he said without thinking.

Jeremy came forward.
Lester stood up.

"Sir Jeremy, fancy seeing you here."

"Oh. Hi Sir Lester. So you are shopping?" Jeremy barely smile at Lester and ignore the extended hand.

Lester didn't feel ashamed because Jeremy is always been indifferent.
Even he calls him, he didn't look his way. It is even a miracle that Jeremy remembers his name.

"Where is brownie?"

Jeremy smiles.
"He doesn't want to come here because he is waiting for a certain person to visit him."

"You don't have work?" Kei didn't ask about Asher since he is waiting for a friend at home. Not knowing he is the person he was waiting for.
Jeremy is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He looks elegant even with those. It seems that even clothes has a favoritism.

"Yeah. So? Where are you going from here?"

"Where are we going?" Kei looks at the shock and frozen Lester.
Kei is only following Lester around.
He will get lost if he doesn't.
He faithfully follow him no matter what fearing he will go to lost and found and he will be shamed to death.

Jeremy also looks at Lester.

Lester coughs and try to recollect his wits.
This is an opportunity to show what the Wilderburg boss assistant wits and not to be easily rattled in the shocking situation.

"We are going to find young master some learning tools and gadgets he might need and like."
He said trying his best not to sound robotic.

"Eh? Do you want an advice? I work in an electronic company." Jeremy said smiling.

Lester almost fell to the ground.
'I work in an electronic company' is said so nonchalantly.
This man who owned the largest electronic company in the country and also competing abroad boasting their wealth is so humble he wanted to taped it and show it to him to mock him.

He is always an arrogant young master.
Who is this guy?

Kei smiles.
"If you are not busy." Kei blushes scratching his cheek. "To tell you the truth, I had no idea what to do with it. My phone is a second hand past me down one who I can barely research with my homework back home."

The smile in Jeremy's face become even more sincere like some flowers blooming in the gentle sunshine.

"Would you like me to call Asher too?"

Kei shakes his head.
"Let him hang out with his friend. Would that puppy bite you if you disturb him?"

Jeremy looks like he thinks for a while and nod.

"Okay. But let's take a pic so he will know I hang out with you."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just because."

Kei raised his finger into a V shape and smile awkwardly.
"This is the best pose I can do."

Jeremy laughs and pull his chair and wrap his arm around his shoulder. Jeremy lay his cheek rubbing to Kei's hair.

"Okay. Done." He said after looking happily at the picture.
He send it to his brother's social account and stood up pocketing his phone.

"Let's go?"

"Aren't you going to eat?" Kei frowns.

'Didn't he come here to eat?'

"Are you not in a hurry?" Jeremy smiles.

Kei looks at Lester who from some point excuse himself and made a call. Lester looks excited for some reason.

"Nah. We only come here to rest. We've been walking around. Eat first."

Jeremy smiles.
"Okay. I am not that hungry but it's alright to relax once in a while."

"Oh. Since I learn how to order here. Should I do it for you?" Kei said with a twinkling eyes.
Lester told him how to enter his order in the electronic counter and use his card to pay.

Jeremy tilts his head.
"You learned how?"

Kei nods.
"I will do it. What you want? I will buy it."

Kei's enthusiasm rubs on Jeremy.
Jeremy smiles and think then he gave his order.
Kei happily and also arrogantly told him to 'watch and learn'.

Kei is lining up seriously while he is grabbing his card with a serious expression.

Jeremy find it funny and laugh.

Vibrate****

Vibrate****

He took his phone out and answer the little brat's call.

A/N:

Date?
Is this a date? Lololols