Jessica's move

Jeremy sighs as he loosen his tie and sat on the edge of the bed reaching for his phone on the bedside.

He puts his  glasses on.
His lips twitch seeing his lover's text.

Jeremy checked the time and mental compute the time on Kei's side.

"Hello Love."

"What time is it there?"

Jeremy chuckles.
"12:30am"

"Good die."

"Wait. Dont get mad. I need to go with them and drink a bit. I promise Im not drunk."

"Continue talking. Im not convince."

Jeremy chuckles.
"We already signed the contract today so they want to have fun before I went home. Im not alone. Howard is with me and there's only one woman in our group and she is the Corp's mistress."

"They tell you that?" Kei rolls his eyes

"Ofcourse not. The secretary told me. That woman shouldnt be in our group so I ask why she is sitting with us the secretary told Howard and Howard told me."

"You gossipers. So? Is she beautiful?"

Jeremy laughs.
"Are you jealous?"

Kei turns the call off.

Kei waited then Jeremy called him again.

"My Kei wont be jealous. He knows I love him so much afterall." Jeremy said sweetly.

"Hmm.." Kei rolls his eyes but didnt object.
"So you only called to be corny?"

"I want to ask how are you? Did my baby's hand got hurt from pumching your stupid brother?"

"Im not that weak." Kei sneers. "It hurts my brain to talk to him though."

"Next time just ignore him."

"I did ignore him. He slaps the remote from my hand. Thats not being disrespectful? He thinks he is all that. Just because he is mad I should bow to him and lick his shoes?"

"Ofcourse not. I wont even ask you to lick my hand."

"Disgusting Jeremy."

"What? Im just saying."

"Dont jack of while talking to me."

"Im not. Haha. But can I? Just suddenly feel like it
"

"Fuck you and die."

The call ended and this time Jeremy didnt callagain. He laughs and take a bath.

When returns there is additional person in his room.
Jeremy raised a brow.

"Hi. Its been a good night. Why did you leave early?" The woman smiles seductively.the slit in her legs is up to her waist making her smooth leg expose.

Jeremy folded his arms and leans on the bathroom door.
"Who let you in?"

The woman smiles.
"I have my ways." The woman smirks and plays the room key in her index finger.
"I heard you have a male lover but you dont look like gay to me. I think you forgot the taste of a real s*x. How about I let you experience it?"

The woman stood up and let Jeremy face his back.
Slowly zipping down her dress.

Jeremy walks to her.
Pass her by and reach the side table phone.

"Security."

.
.
.

Kei frowns opening his room door.

Jessica angrily points at his face.

"How dare you hurt brother?! You have no rights to hurt him! You are so arrogant and you dont look at us like we are human! Who do you think you are?"

Jessica angrily shouted.

Kei snorts.
"I just protect myself. Your brother is the one who force me to do that."

"You think because he is mean to you. Slap the remote and you just jump and hit him?"

"Oh so he told you everything. Did he also said he raises his hand wanting to hit me? Should I just let him hit me first?" Kei glares at Jessica.

"He said he wont hurt you! He just so mad with your arrogance!"

"Of course you will believe him. Ofcourse you wont side on me. Why am I even trying to explain myself to you?" Kei walks pass her bumping her on it.

Jessica screams.
"You! You!!!!!"

Kei covers his ears.
"Shut up!"

"Why?! So you can kill me without people knowing it?! Come on, you try killing me once, Im sure you can do it again!"

Kei angrily glares at Jessica.
But in the back of his head he was wondering what's suddenly up to her.

"What?" Jessica is still shouting.

Kei suddenly lose his emotion to fight on her and ignores her.

Jessica eyes wide open.

Kei walks down the stairs ignoring her.

"What? You! You really think nothing about us! You think you are all that because Dad likes you. Ah! I know. Its because Jeremy is your boyfriend? Once Jeremy met someone that he truly likes. You'll be nothing in his eyes. Because who would like  you? Who would take care of a self centered guy like you?!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say bitch."

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Jessica shouted.

Kei turns around and see Jessica jumps behind him. Kei holds on the staircase but Jessica's impact is too high that they both rolled on the staircase and fell in the ground.

Kei feels like the world is rolling and his body is full of bruises.
Jessica on the other side is not moving.

"Bit--JESSICA!" Kei walks to her and slaps her cheeks.
He looks at Jessica's chest that is uneven from up and down and increase the strength in his slap.

"Wake up Bitc--Jessica. Wake up!"

Faye looks at Aurora.
"Shouldnt we help now?"

"Hm...Wait for it a bit." Aurora said looking at the great play.

Faye rolls her eyes but also watch.

Aurora sighs and walks to Kei.
"What are you two doing?"

Kei looks at Aurora.
"She pushes me down the stairs. Put her weight on me while falling. My whole body aches but she is the one unconscious? Fuck. Ill make her unable to wake up!"

Jessica angrily opens her eyes angrily and jumps on Kei.

"Stop it!" Faye and Aurora stops the two who are fist fighting.

Jessica pointd at her.
"I will sue you!"

"Right back at you!" Kei also points at her.
"Fuck! Im still 18 you mo**ersafucker you too bitch!"

Faye holds Kei's mouth.
"Too impure."

Jessica walks out limping.
Nobody helps her.

Aurora and Faye look at Kei.
"What started it?"

"I think she is plotting this outcome. I swear I tried not to let it go her way but FUCK.IT."

The two sighs.
Jessica went to the hospital too get her medical report

A/N:

Hahahha
Thanks for reading♡♡♡♡