Chapter 12

Dio speed walked to the room when he first communicated with Jonathan and sat down, there was already a pen and papers.

"I hate to say it but your descendants are strong, they are already in the mansion... Go and take (y/n) and get her to the basement, it's safer down there than here" dio said.

'aren't you going to tell her anything?'

"I'll wait for her down there, I'm just gonna say that I have something to do" dio said and Jonathan let the pen down and rushed into your room.

You were playing with your teddybear when Jonathan came into the room.

"(y/n) get up you need to follow me" he said and you got up and grabbed your teddybear and followed him.

He led you to the basement where your father waited for you.

"papa, what is going on?" you asked.

"it's nothing for you to worry princess, I just have to go somewhere and I wanted to see you before I leave" he said.

"when are you coming back?" you asked.

"very soon" he said.

"take this drawing with you" you said as you gave him a folded paper, he grabbed it and placed it in a pocket in his pants.

"ok, your friend will keep you company while I'm gone, alright?" he asked and you nodded, you then hugged him and he hugged you back.

"bye papa!" you said as you saw him leaving.

"bye princess" he said and left.

"what do you want to do while waiting for your father?" Jonathan asked.

"let's play something!" you said

"ok... What about we play rock, paper, scissors?" he asked.

"ok!" you said.

While you two played the crusaders were fighting dio's minions.

Avdol, polnareff and iggy were fighting vanilla ice and Joseph, Jotaro and kakyoin were fighting the young D'arby.

Hours passed and you got tired, you yawned and rubbed your eyes.

"are you tired?" Jonathan asked and you nodded.

He grabbed a sheet that was there and  folded it and placed it on the floor.

"you can lay your head there and you can sleep, I'll wake you up if something happens" he said and you did as you were told.

Meanwhile star platinum punched the world's leg and it started to crack.

"you can't defeat me!!! I am Dio!!! Y-you-" dio said.

He suddenly saw his whole life flash before his eyes, from when he remembered himself.

He saw his mother and him sitting together, she was singing to him, then he saw how his asshole of a father abused her and him, he saw when he went to his mother's funeral his father was too busy drinking.

He saw every bad thing he did, how he killed his father, Danny, George joestar and last but not least, Jonathan.

He remembered his time while being underwater, how he held Jonathan's head the same way he held his when he died.

He remembered how he killed those fishermen and how he escaped, all the times he killed people to satisfy his hunger, how he could sleep with people and then kill them.

Then he remembered the first time he met you, how he felt when you took hold of his finger with your tiny hand, the time you could cry either to be fed or changed or for his attention, how you giggled, your First Word.... Your First was you calling him papa, how you could give him trouble like when you managed to get out of Cairo.