Chapter 27

You are now seven years old, you just came back from school, you still had no luck with making friends.

You got back and saw Jonathan.

"you're finally back!!" you said as you hugged him and he hugged you back.

"where are the others?" you asked.

"they went out for dinner" he replied and then took a deep breath, "(y/n) can you please sit down?" he said and you sat down.

"you remember a few days ago when I told you I had to go somewhere, right?" he asked and you nodded.

"ok, so I wanted to tell you this for a while now... It has to do with your father as well" he said

"after I tell you everything please, don't hate me, I thought that if I tell you now it would be better if I told you when you got older" he said and you looked at him.

He pulled out two pictures and placed them on the table upside down.

"before you see the pictures I'll have to explain everything from the start" he said.

"your father was not how you thought he was... He was only nice to you because you were his child" he said and you looked at him confused.

"your father was actually a bad person" he said

"and how do you know that?" you asked him.

"because me and your father grew up in the same house, he was adopted by my father" he said as he turned the pictures around, you looked at the pictures and saw two young boys around the age of twelve and an adult.

"now I want to ask you something, have you ever noticed how sharp your father's teeth were?" he asked and you thought, you clearly remember fangs, you looked at him and nodded.

"that is because one night he turned his self into a creature of the night, it's also called a vampire, when he did so he killed many innocent people, including my father" he said.

"me and him fought, when the fight was over I thought that I had defeated him but I was wrong" he looked down.

"when I was on a ship with my wife, that's when he attacked us, in that ship he turned many people into mindless zombies and had them attack me" he said and you looked at him with wide eyes.

"why did he do that?" you asked him.

"when we fought, which it was a year before I was going to my honeymoon with my wife, he had lost his body and he was only a head, so he attacked me because he wanted to take my body" he said.

"after a long fight he successfully killed me and stole my body and attached his head to it, after that he was trapped under water for one hundred years, when he was finally released from his prison he made his way to Egypt, after two years he found out about you being born and he changed.... Kinda" he said.

You were shocked, your father wasn't how you thought he was, he was a bad guy.

"the people you're staying with are actually my descendants" he said and you looked at him.

"my wife back then got away and survived, she then gave birth to our son and the bloodline continued, when dio found out about it he was furious, he thought that he had put an end to the bloodline but he was wrong" he said

"the day I came to your room to take you to go to the basement it was the day that dio fought my descendants... Also the day that he died" he said as he looked at you.

"but... You guys told me that he died... In a ship accident" you said

"we didn't want to tell you the truth yet" he said as he looked at you with a sad look.

"why did they kill him?" you asked him, your voice cracking a little bit.

"his stand awakened Joseph's, Holly's and jotaro's stands, Holly was to weak to have a stand so it slowly killed her, and the only cure so she could live was to kill dio because he was the one causing it" he said, you looked down and thought for a bit.

"and why are they keeping me here?" you asked him.

"what?" he asked.

"I'm their enemy's child, why did they take me in and took care of me? Why did they treat me with kindness?" you asked him.

"because you're also a part of this family, since dio stole my body and then had you that makes you a part of the family as well" he said.

"does that mean that... You are my second dad?" you asked him and he nodded.

"that's really crazy..." you said as you looked down.

"do you hate us for not telling you the truth?" he asked and you shook your head.

"I don't hate you but I'm not happy either" you said

"I'll give you sometime to think" he said as he got up and went outside.

You looked at the photos he left and picked them up, you looked behind the photos and saw the year.

'1880' and '1888'

"that's really old" you mumbled.