Chapter 51

A few years passed after that and you still haven't told her about the rest of the story, the story was somewhat forgotten.

You were helping Jonathan to clean the whole house since you had a night shift, you were currently cleaning the cabinets when the phone rang, you got down from the ladder and went over the phone.

"hello?" you asked.

"sorry to bother you but.... Something has happened" they said.

"do I need to get to work early?" you asked.

"uhmm... Well, both yes and no... It's something that we didn't tell you.... Jolyne was arrested for a hit and run and yesterday Dr kujo went to see her but a stand attacked him and he lost both his memories and stand" they said.

"where do you have him!?" you asked.

"he's currently at the headquarters but before you come over here to see him please make sure to visit jolyne" they said and you hummed.

"ok, I'll talk to you later" you said as you hung up.

"dad I have somewhere to go it's urgent!! I'll be back soon!!" you said.

"ok!!" he answered from upstairs.

You got your car and sped off, when you arrived there you asked if you could see her and they surprisingly let you.

You waited for a few seconds and then she arrived, she run up to you and hugged you, she then started to cry.

"hey, why are you crying?" you asked her.

"I didn't do anything!!" she said as she hugged you tightly.

"it's ok, I believe you, I know something is going on here and I don't like it" you said as you let her go.

"there was this thing, it's called a stand, and it attacked dad... Oh my God! Is he OK!?" she asked.

"jolyne calm down, Jotaro is somewhere safe... And what was the stand called?" you asked.

"I think... White snake? But how do you know about them?" she asked.

"I've had one since I was a child... And I'm aware that you never had one so how can you see one?" you asked her.

"it was a weird piece of stone that dad gave me, it pierced my finger" she said.

"so it was a part of the arrow... He probably gave it to you so this could happen and you'll be able to protect yourself here... Because he knew something was up" you said.

"this is so weird and I can't comprehend anything!!.... It's like the story!!" she said as she looked at you.

"yeah... Being a part of this family and not being involved into adventures is really rare" you said with a sigh.

"times up" a police officer said.

"alright, I'll come and visit you whenever I can and I'll bring you news of how Jotaro is doing, remember what I'll tell you... Be careful, you're new to the world of stand users and it's really dangerous, also, stand users attract other stand users so if you see anyone don't think that they're normal, I'll come back whenever I can alright? Meanwhile I'll investigate your case, take care" you said but she stopped you.

"whenever you can please.... Continue the story" she said and you nodded, you waved at her and left.

'everything here seems weird.... Looks like I'll have to talk with Josuke and giorno.... How am I gonna tell dad!!?!??' you thought as you left the place.

It's a short one, yes... But I don't care, I don't have anything else to write