Chapter 17

The next day early in the morning jotaro's dad, sadao, came back to his family.

"honey! It's so nice to have you back home!" holly said as she hugged him.

"it's nice to be back home as well, and guess what? I'll be here for the whole year, I don't have any tours for the rest of the year so I'll dedicate my free time to my family" he said

"before I go and wake Jotaro up you need to know something, let's go and talk while we drink some tea" she said as she walked and he followed.

They both sat down and Holly sighed.

"a family member that you didn't know died recently, the thing is not only that, it's that he had a daughter and she's only four, also she doesn't know that her father is dead yet, papa brought her here so we can all discuss with who she's going to stay and I said that it's fine if she stays here"she said and she looked at her husband.

"oh... I feel sorry for her, but of course I'm ok with her staying here... Poor child, when are we gonna tell her?" he asked.

"next week" she said.

After long silence sadao looked at Holly.

"so where is Jotaro? I haven't seen him in a while" he said.

"oh, wait I'll go and get him" she said as she got up and left.

After a while holly came back while dragging Jotaro.

"did he get taller? When is he gonna stop growing?... Anyways it's finally good to see my family again, why don't you give your old man a hug?" sadao asked Jotaro.

"I don't give hugs" Jotaro said

"at least I tried, say what you've been up to Jotaro?" he asked him.

"nothing" he said.

"any girls?" sadao asked.

"no" Jotaro replied.

"Jotaro why don't you go to get (y/n) here? If she sleeps more she won't be able to sleep at night" holly said and Jotaro left.

"he doesn't even want to talk to me now" sadao said in a sad tone.

"he's still a teenager, teenagers are always like that" holly said.

"I hope he doesn't hate me" he said.

After a while Jotaro came back and you were on his shoulder, laying there pretending to be Dead.

"get off my shoulder before I drop you" Jotaro said and you quickly got off his shoulder.

"you're mean" you said and then heard some laughs.

"(y/n) this is my husband, sadao" she said.

"it's nice to meet you (y/n)" he said as he kneeled down and held his hand out, you took his hand and shook it.

"it's nice to meet you as well" you said

"now, what about we go and eat breakfast?" Holly said

You all entered the kitchen and took your seats.

"(y/n) make sure to drink all your milk so you can have strong bones" holly said and you nodded.

You all ate in silence sadao was the first one to finish eating, then Holly finished as well.

As Jotaro finished eating the phone rang, he got up and went to answer it.

After a few minutes he came back.

"kakyoin will come over to study" he said and Holly answered with an ok.

"he has a friend?" sadao asked and Holly nodded.