Chapter 46

"so... I heard that you, lived with our other father" giorno said as he looked at you.

"technically I lived with both of them but he couldn't be seen by anyone except me" you said.

"ok, as a father... How was he like?" he asked.

"I could say a good one.... No, I could say the both of them where the best" you said as you earned a little 'aw' from Jonathan.

"well, I didn't have your luck" he whispered but the both of you heard him.

"what!? What did they do to you?" Jonathan asked a little angry at what he learned.

"I was neglected by my mother and abused by my stepfather.... Not to say picked on by other kids, but everything changed after I saved a mafia member when I was 5, i don't know what he did, he may have threatened them but they showed me kindness, he showed me as well, that's when my dream of being a part of the mafia started, I wanted to change everything for the better" he said as he looked at his hands.

"totally not papa" you said.

"yep" Jonathan said while nodding.

"so they didn't tell me much about his so can you two tell me how he was... Like a person, not like a father" he said and you sighed.

"oh boy, dad you can go first, you can tell him the story, after all it's personal experience" you said and he nodded.

"so me and dio grew up together, he was adopted by my father, his goal was to take over our fortune, he was raised in a poor and abusive household while I was a child of a noble man" he said.

"how many years ago was that?" giorno asked.

"I don't remember exactly but I know it was more than 100 years ago, we were born in the 1800's" Jonathan said.

"dio tried to do anything to destroy my life, he stole my wife's first kiss, even though she wasn't my wife yet it was really unexcectable, he had killed my dear dog Danny... I still miss him, and after many years he used a stone mask and turned himself into a vampire, he killed my father and then burned the house down, after that I trained so I could fight him, when I fought him I thought that he was gone forever but I was mistaken, when I was on my way with my wife on our honeymoon he attacked the ship, that's where I died and that was when he stole my body, my wife managed to survive and also rescue a baby that was on the ship, that baby in the future married my son and had a child and that's how the bloodline continued " he said.

" so, as a father he was a good one but as a person he was... The worst?" giorno asked and you nodded.

" and you haven't heard anything yet" you said and he looked at you.

"oh yeah, there's more" he said.

"so after almost 100 years, he came out of his prison, which it was a coffin that was underwater, then he went to Egypt and did many... Stuff, when (y/n) was born that was when I appeared as a ghost, what I saw was really disturbing, he was holding women hostages and after what he was doing with them he drunk their blood, it didn't actually have to be a woman, he would go with a man" Jonathan said.

"I actually didn't care if he was going with both genders... Only if he had his own body, I didn't like how he used my body" he said a little angry.

"if her mother did survive she could of showered her with to much love, but looks like God had other plans, when one of his minions where called into the room he said that one of the women escaped, so I'm assuming it was your mother" Jonathan said.

"the worst people escape and the best die" giorno said.

"so in 1988 because of Dio's stand, Jotaro's, his mother's and his grandfather's stand awakened, jotaro's mother, holly was too weak for the stand so she fell ill and if they didn't kill dio in 50 days she was going to die, Jotaro, his grandfather, Polnareff and two more people went to kill him, they almost lost their lives but they managed to kill him" Jonathan said as he looked at giorno.

"and what happened to her? How did they found out about her?" giorno asked.

"before dio left, (y/n) had given him a drawing, I made sure before she gave it to him to write something, when dio turned into dust one of them found it and immediately got back to the mansion and got her with them" he said.

"he wasn't the best person" you said as you looked down.

"there's more to the story" Jonathan said.

"but Mr Polnareff said that it was over right there" giorno said.

"there's some stuff that Polnareff didn't know, two years ago we had found out about another member in the family, apparently Joseph, my grandson, cheated on his wife and had a son, we went to where he lived and stayed there because we had to find about a serial killer, so there was this ghost alley there and we had a chance to speak to dio, the first time (y/n) spoke to him but they ended up in a big fight, the next day I went with her because I wanted to see what kind of face he would make when he was going to see me, we all spoke, they fought again but they made up" he said.

"we only fought because he thought to much of himself" you said.

"so is this ghost alley still there?" giorno asked.

"sadly no, after the killer was killed the alley disappeared" Jonathan said.

"not gonna lie I wanted to kick his ass a little bit" giorno said and you snorted.

"he kind of deserves it" Jonathan said as he sighed.

"so giorno.... Are you going to stay here or do you want to come and live with us?" Jonathan asked.

"I can't leave right now, I am the boss after all, I have to be here" giorno said.

"we can visit often or we can move here so we can be closer to you" Jonathan said and then looked at you.

"what do you say, would you like that?" he asked.

"I don't know, if we had to stay here it would be really dangerous, we couldn't go outside, our lives would be in danger... I don't know" you said.

"she has a point" giorno said.

"well, we'll find out how to solve this problem later" Jonathan said