Chapter 53

"everything seems so off today" Josuke said as he layed on the couch

"that's so true!!" you said while you layed your head on the table.

"should we find out what's happening?" giorno asked as he layed on the floor, you all looked at each other.

"nah!" you all said.

"ok!! I brought some lemonade, giorno don't lay on the floor" Jonathan said and giorno sighed and got up and sat on the couch.

"don't you feel that something's off today?" you asked Jonathan as he pushed your head to the side so he could place the tray with the lemonades.

"well... Yeah, but I don't know what" he said and then looked at you.

"why are you sitting on the floor? Come on get up" he said.

"you don't have to baby me anymore you know, I'm above 20 years old" you said.

"same" giorno said

"same!!" Josuke said.

"I know but the three of you still act like kids" he said.

The phone suddenly rang and you sighed, you got up and lazily went and picked it up.

"yo" you said.

"(y/n) take Josuke and giorno and get to the location that I'm gonna tell you right now!!" jolyne said and then told you quickly.

"hurry up and come quickly!!! We ne-" the line was cut off, you looked at the phone and run towards the others.

"Josuke, giorno, get your asses up, jolyne needs our help!!" you said and they quickly got up.

"what happened?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't exactly know but seems like jolyne broke out and is in danger... And I don't think it's only her" you said as you took the boys, got in the car and left.

You drove like a crazy man, the boys were in the back, praying to live as they held each other.

"can you drive carefully!?!?" Josuke asked.

"sorry but jolyne needs us!!!" you said, you looked at your phone and saw that you were almost at your location... But you also saw a cliff, you weren't going to slow down though.

"(y/n) there's a cliff!!!!" giorno yelled.

"I know.... If we drive of the cliff we'll get there sooner!!!" you said as you stepped on the gas.

"MAMA MIA SHE'S CRAZY!!!!!" giorno yelled as the three of you fell of the cliff.

You landed in the water and quickly got out of the car and then helped the others.

"we could of died!!!" Josuke said.

"but we didn't, I knew what I was doing... This way" you said as you run.

"DAD!!!!" you heard jolyne yell.

"shit that's not good!!" you said

When you got there Jotaro was floating in the water, blood was coming out of his wounds, and some other people were in the same state.

"Josuke, go and heal them, giorno you're coming with me" you said and they nodded.

As the enemy was about to attack your stand stopped time and punched him away.

"jolyne, are you OK?" you asked her.

"how is dad?!?" she asked.

"Josuke is healing him and your friends" you said.

"don't worry jolyne, we'll take care of him" giorno said.

"who are you two? You are getting in the way" the man said, he looked like a priest, he looked at you and his eyes went wide.

"(y/n)? You're alive?" he asked you.

"why wouldn't I be? And who are you" you asked him.

"I thought those monsters killed you as well... Because you're his daughter" he said.

"they would never do such a thing!! And you didn't answer me, who are you!?" you asked him.

"don't you remember me? I'm your dad's friend, enrico Pucci" he said.

".... Yeah I don't remember you, and I don't care, you hurt my family so you'll pay for it" you said.

"count me in" giorno said.

"you look like him" Pucci said.

"unfortunately I'm his son... But fortunately I also have a nice family that cares about me" giorno said.

"you two... You two had three more siblings but they killed them!!! And you're still going to forgive them!?" he asked.

"they were on the wrong path... But that's not the problem, the problem is you and it's soon gonna be solved" giorno said and the fight started.

When Pucci died the effects of his stand also wore off, you looked over to everyone, the injured started to get up, but jolyne was at jotaro's side and she was crying.

"Josuke... Is he?" giorno asked and Josuke nodded.

You thought... And thought... And then something came up to your mind.

"you see, there was this one thing that Jotaro had done to Joseph in order to bring him back" you said and everyone looked at you.

"when they told me about Egypt, Jotaro mentioned something.... And if we're lucky I'll be able to do it and bring him back" you said.

"please do anything!!! I just want my dad back!!!" jolyne said.

"alright" you said as you pulled your stand out and had her do what Jotaro had done with Joseph.

"bitch I just remembered... I can bring people back from the dead... Stupid me" you said, your stand pulled away as she shook her head, she then slapped Jotaro and that caused his organs to start working again.

"you're so dumb" giorno said.

"sometimes I can't help it" you said.

Jotaro started moving and then he opened his eyes.

"so many people... Are we all dead?" he asked.

"nah, bad bitches don't die" Josuke said and Jotaro looked at him.

"if he's saying stuff like that then we're not dead... Yare yare daze" he said, then jolyne hugged him and started crying, Jotaro looked surprised but he hugged her back.

"now can I marry her?" the pink haired man said.

"over our dead bodies" you, giorno, josuke and Jotaro said, he just gulped and nodded.

"and here I thought I had to bring Holly some bad news... Thank God" you said.

"how did you guys got here?" Jotaro asked.

"well, jolyne called us and told us the location an-" you were cut off by Josuke.

"and this crazy woman drove here so fast!!! AND THEN SHE DROVE THE CAR OFF THE CLIFF!!!!" Josuke yelled as he pointed at the car.

"for a hot second I thought I was gonna die" giorno said.

"well she told me to hurry... So I did" you said and they shook their heads.