Chapter 29

You were practicing your hamon with Jonathan when you heard a car horn from the street, holly got out of the house and run outside, you heard talking and laughing and looked at the direction confused.

"I wonder who came over" he said

The voices got closer and it revealed Jotaro, his wife and their baby, it was the first time you saw the baby.

Jonathan run to go and get his ring and came back, you got closer to them and tried to see the baby but you were to short to see it, you felt someone pick you up, you saw who it was and it was Jonathan.

"I'm so happy that the family is getting bigger" Jonathan said.

"so tiny.." you mumbled

"all babies are like that" Jonathan said

"what's the baby's name?" he asked them.

"her name is jolyne" marina said

"what a beautiful name! Let's go inside" he said as everyone made their way inside.

They all sat down and they placed jolyne on pillows, you layed on your belly and and your hands supported your head and you looked at her.

"if she wakes up and look at you watching her she'll get scared" Jotaro said, you sat up and gave jolyne one last look.

You all started talking, about jobs, school and other stuff, jolyne started moving around and she started whining a little bit, her mother picked her up and tried to calm her down.

"looks like she's hungry, is there any room I can go so I can feed her?" she asked.

"you can go to my room, come on" holly said as she got up, marina followed behind.

You sat there bored out of your mind, you sighed and lied down.

"everything ok?" Jonathan asked.

"it's fun to have a baby around.... It sucks being an only child" you said.

"having a child is really tiring" Jotaro said.

"I still remember how tired dio was because he never knew what you wanted.... The first days of course, sometimes I had to drop hints" Jonathan said.

You sighed and stayed there.

The next day you woke up early in the morning and walked in the living room, in there was marina and jolyne.

"you woke up really early" she said with a smile.

"i have to go to school today, but I wanted to spent sometime with jolyne... Should I pretended I'm sick?" you asked and she laughed

"if you pretend you are sick then they'll lock you in your room and won't let you see her because babies are weak and they can get sick very easily" she said

"what about you go to school and when you get back you can spent your day with us?" she said and you nodded.

"oh? You guys woke up early today" holly said.

"(y/n) come with me to prepare some breakfast" holly said and you got up and followed her.

You both prepared breakfast and set it on the table.

"why don't you go and wake Jotaro up?" she said and you nodded.

You got into his room and went to wake him, you shook him and he turned around.

"wake up, breakfast is ready" you said and he shushed you.

"you'll wake up the baby" he mumbled.

"they are in the living room" you said and he opened his eyes.

"you look awful" you told him and he sat up.

"jolyne kept us up all night" he said as he rubbed his face.

"some breakfast will give you some strength, you want orange juice or coffee?" you asked.

"both" he said and you got up and left.

You went in the kitchen and grabbed some oranges.

"what are you doing?" holly asked.

"Jotaro said he wanted orange juice and coffee" you said.

"I'll make the coffee you make the juice ok?" she asked and you nodded.

You made the juice and set it next to his plate, soon Holly set his coffee there.

Marina and jolyne came in the room and sat down.

"he still didn't wake up? Can you go one more time?" she asked and you left.

You opened the door and he was snoring, you got up to him and shook him, he opened his eyes and looked at you.

"come on!! Everyone is eating!" you said as you still shook him.

"stop it" he said and you still shook him.

"that's it!" he said as he got up, you also got up and run out.

You slowed down as you entered the kitchen, he soon followed behind.

"got him" you said as you sat down.

You ate quickly and then went to get ready for school.

You put your shoes on and told them that you were leaving.

"did you get your lunch?" holly asked and you nodded.

"ok, be careful and have a nice day" she said and you left.

Your day at school was pretty boring.

When the final bell rung you packed your stuff and you were the first one to leave.

You made your way quickly back home, when you got there and quickly cleaned yourself and for the rest of your day you played with jolyne