Chapter 21

After a few days your fever went down and you were fine.

Today you were woken up by Polnareff poking you, you opened your eyes and looked at him.

"wakey wakey little (y/n)!!! It's a great sunny day let's go outside to play!!" he said as he picked you up and threw you in the air and caught you.

The both of you got out and enjoyed the sun.

"breakfast is ready!!" Joseph yelled and everyone started gathering to eat.

You and Polnareff entered the kitchen and he set you down.

You all ate and you went to get ready, you picked some shorts and a t-shirt because it was really hot outside.

You got out and Polnareff waited for you.

"come on!! Kakyoin is joining as well!!" he said as you run up to him.

"what about the others?" you asked.

"Jotaro is a grumpy old man and doesn't want to play, avdol is at the library reading and Mr. Joestar is really old to play" he said and you giggled.

Soon kakyoin came over and you three started playing football, at one moment Polnareff kicked the ball with to much power and it went straight up to kakyoin's face.

Kakyoin fell backwards and held his nose.

"kakyoin are you alright!?!!?" polnareff asked as he went up to him check his nose.

"I think I broke my nose" he said.

You went up to him and saw the blood dripping.

"my stand might help you" you said and he looked at you.

"oh, yeah, I forgot about that" he said.

You pulled out your stand and it touched his nose, the bleeding stopped and his nose looked good as new.

"thank you (y/n)" he said as he patted your head.

You guys continued to play until an accident that happened, you were kicking the ball when you kicked it with to much force and it went into some other way, at that time Jotaro got out of his room and the ball landed on his face.

Polnareff covered his mouth and started laughing, kakyoin tried to not laugh, Joseph who was sitting around watching the whole scene snorted.

Jotaro's nose started bleeding and he looked at the three of you.

"who did it" he asked in a dangerous tone.

No one talked, everyone was scared to answer.

"who kicked the ball?" he asked again, no one answered.

"I'm not gonna ask again, if the one who did it doesn't answer I'll beat all of you" he said, you, being the nice child you are you answered.

"sorry I did it" you said

He looked at you and cracked his fingers.

"in that case I'll only beat your ass" he said as he walked closer.

"hey!!! Jotaro she's just a child you won't do it right?" polnareff asked as he came up to you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"just watch me do it" Jotaro said as he inched closer.

You were scared but you wanted to act tough.

"then in that case I'll beat you up as well!!" you said and Polnareff covered your mouth.

"sshhhhh!!! Don't anger him, he might really do it!" he said and you pushed his hand away.

"I won't let him bully me!" you said as you walked up to Jotaro.