Chapter 31

You were in class when the principal entered the room and looked around, his eyes stopped and looked at you.

"(y/n) can you come with me? Also, Mrs (teacher's name) can you follow me as well? I need to talk to the both of you" he said and you got up, some kids started whispering, some said that you were in trouble and some where wondering what happened.

Another teacher entered the room so the kids won't be alone.

You, the teacher and the principal walked to his office, the three of you entered the room and sat down.

"Mrs (t/n) I need to tell you something, so I went through (y/n's) tests and saw that she always wrote a 100% and the fact that she's only 8 makes it more weird, so I wanted to ask you if you have those papers from the last final exams the 3rd years wrote in high school " the teacher looked at him and nodded.

"I have them at my office" she said

"can you go and get them? I need the papers with no answers, and be quick please" he said and the teacher left, there was a long silence between you and the principal, you didn't know what was going on.

The teacher came back and set them down, the principal took the papers, looked at them and handed them to you with a pen.

"I want you to answer every single question on these papers as fast as you can" he said and you took the pen and looked at the papers, there were at least 5 papers that had questions on the front and the back of the paper.

"and you're starting..... Now" he said and you started.

You looked at the questions and problems and thought that it was really easy.

After almost an hour you put the pen down and handed the papers to him, he started looking at them and marking them, when he was done he was left shocked.

"is everything alright?" the teacher asked.

"call her father here right now" he said and the teacher nodded.

"how is that even possible?" he asked himself.

You stood there confused, you didn't know what was happening, you just answered something, why did they have to call your dad? Did you do something bad?

After 20 minutes Jonathan entered the room, he sat down besides you and looked at the principal.

"is everything alright? Did she cause any problems?" he asked

"no not at all, but I have some questions for you, (y/n) can you go and wait outside? " he said and Jonathan nodded and you got up and left

"did you teach your daughter what she knows? About history, math and other subjects?" he asked.

"uhm... Some of them, because I had a lot of work for most of the time she stayed with my brother, he taught her some stuff as well but most of the things she knows it's because she wanted to learn them" Jonathan said.

"alright.... May I ask where your brother is? I want to talk to him as well" the principal said

"uhmm... It's been many years since he passed away" Jonathan said.

"oh, I'm sorry for your loss.... So since what age she started showing interest in reading and writing?" he asked

"since the age of three, she could always see me or my brother reading and she could try to read as well, one day she had asked my brother to teach her the alphabet and numbers, in less than a week she had learned everything that he taught her" Jonathan said and the principal nodded.

"we gave her to answer some questions, the most difficult ones we could find and she answered them all correctly, sir, your daughter is a genius, she could easily write some exams and she could graduate even high school right now, but first we need to check her IQ, we'll have to arrange a meeting with some trustworthy people... The speedwagon foundation is really trustworthy but it'll take months to even reach out to them"he said.

"actually, my family knew the founder, Robert E.O. Speedwagon, and we still have close connections with the foundation so if you want me I can arrange the meeting any day you want" Jonathan said, the principal was shocked.

"can we do it now?" he asked and Jonathan nodded.

"I'll just need to call them and see if they are available" he said as he pulled out a card and started calling the foundation while the principal watched.

"yeah? Can one of you come over to (y/n's) school? No, no, I don't want you to pick her up, the principal wanted to check her IQ... Wait a bit, uhm.. Sir, if we want we can have her write the exams now, the members of the foundation will be able to get what we need" Jonathan asked.

"ah, yes, if they can" he said and Jonathan nodded and told the foundation to bring what they needed as well.

"they'll soon be here" Jonathan said and the principal nodded.

The principal got up and opened the door, he then motioned you to come inside.

You got inside and sat besides Jonathan.

"(y/n) the speedwagon foundation will be here soon to check something and give you to write another test alright?" he asked and you nodded.

Soon some members of the foundation came over, you were shocked when you saw kakyoin, you didn't knew that he worked there.

" so I heard what was going on and I decided to come over as well" he said and Jonathan smiled.

"we got everything ready, we're going to do the first test and then she'll write what we brought her" one of them said

"what will happen?" you asked

"nothing bad will happen, it's going to be quick so don't be afraid" Jonathan said as he patted your head.

"(y/n) I know you can do better than get scared, you weren't scared when you messed with Jotaro and you're scared now?" kakyoin asked.

After minutes they gave you to write the test, when you were done everyone waited.

"we have the IQ results" kakyoin said and he looked at them and his eyes widen.

"is everything alright?" Jonathan asked.

"I've never seen an IQ like that" kakyoin said and he set the paper down.

"I see..." the principal said

"we got the test results" one member of the foundation said as they looked at the computer.

The principal got up and looked at them, he nodded.

"tomorrow we'll have a paper ready that says that she graduated all grades of school" the principal said.

"wait what? I still haven't processed everything yet" Jonathan said.

"your daughter doesn't need school anymore, she knows everything already" he said and Jonathan looked shocked.

"Mr. Joestar do you want us to make a file about the whole situation? It won't get out in public" one of them said and Jonathan slowly nodded.

He looked at you and you looked back at him, he then smiled and chuckled.

"you always don't fail to surprise me" he said.