Chapter 14

When you got off the plane you saw Jonathan waiting.

"I kept my word" he said.

"now let's go back home" Joseph said and Jotaro nodded.

When you arrived there Joseph turned to you and Jotaro.

"Jotaro I need you to stay with her, I need to have a talk with suzie and Holly" Joseph said and Jotaro nodded.

You looked around, a little lost of what is going on around you.

"why are you looking at the place like that?" Jotaro asked.

"she's a little out of place, she's not familiar with all those changes" Jonathan said.

"are all houses here like that?" you asked him.

"not really" he said.

A few minutes later Joseph came up to the both of you and told you to get inside.

Jotaro started walking and you followed him, soon you got into a room and you saw an old lady and another woman.

"oh my, she's so adorable" the old lady said and you looked down at your feet.

"and shy as well" the other woman said.

"would you look at the time, I need to go and make some dinner" the old lady said as she got up and left for the kitchen.

"come on (y/n) sit down we have to tell you something" Joseph said as he patted the seat next to him, you got up to him and sat down.

"from now on until your father comes back you'll stay here with Jotaro and Holly" he said with a smile.

"oh, ok" you said.

"also I told Holly about your friend and she really wants to meet him, I think she can see him like we do" he said.

"did someone call me?" Jonathan asked as he got in the room.

"yeah, my daughter Holly wanted to meet you" Joseph said and Jonathan looked at Holly.

"it's so nice to meet you Holly" he said as he took Holly's hand and shook it.

"it's nice to meet you as well" she said

After some time they all began talking and you sat again in a corner playing with your teddybear.

"dinner is ready!!!" suzie said as she entered the room.

You all got up and went to the kitchen to eat, when you entered the room you sat down.

She handed out a plate for everyone and you all began to eat.

The food was really good and you really enjoyed it.

" say (y/n) did you like it?" suzie asked you, you looked at her, you mouth was full with food and you nodded.

"I'm really happy that you liked it" she said with a smile.

"she reminds me of you when you were younger Holly" Joseph said as he wiped a fake tear.

"your father is right you were as cute as (y/n)" suzi said to Holly.

When all of you were done eating you all went to sit outside.

You looked around the place again because it was still weird for you, while you were looking around the others looked at you and chatted.

" how are we going to tell her that her father died?" holly asked.

"the best option is to tell her soon enough, dio never told her that he's a vampire, even if she asked him why he wasn't going outside in day time he always said that he had an allergy that activated with the sun" Jonathan said.

"kind of dumb excuse but every child believes in dumb stuff" Jotaro said.

"what if we tell her he died on a car accident?" Joseph asked.

"did he use cars?" suzie asked as she heard what her husband said.

"no... But I think he used a ship once, I think it was so he could get to Egypt" Jonathan said.

"a ship accident?" Jotaro asked.

"originally he was going to die on the ship wreck one hundred years ago but he found a way out of it" Jonathan said.

"then we're going to tell her that is was a ship accident?" Joseph asked and Jonathan nodded.

"so you guys settled it?" suzie asked and Joseph nodded.

They soon started talking about something else when they saw you running up to then with a big smile on your face.

"what do you have behind your back?" Joseph asked, you put your hands in front of you and showed them what you had.

"I caught a frog!" you said.

They looked at the frog and then at you.

"isn't it cute? I like that frog" you said as you looked at it.

"what about you let it go?" Jotaro asked

"why?" you asked, kinda sad because you had to let it go.

"it might have a family and they might looking for it" Joseph said, you looked at the frog and it made a ribbit sound.

"oh, ok, I'll go and leave it from where I got it" you said as you run back and let it go.

"I remember when I used to collect bugs... Granny Erina was really mad" Joseph said.

"I remember that Jotaro always collected sea shells" holly said.

"I used to collect bugs and frogs as well, I remember one time I went home with a frog in my hands and I got grounded" Jonathan said as he laughed awkwardly.

"then she took it after you" Joseph said and Jonathan nodded.

"if I didn't know what is going on I would of thought that all of you are going crazy and are talking to thin air" suzie said and she earned some chuckles.