Chapter 43

Christmas went by really fast, it was nice, maybe it was the first Christmas that you didn't spend with the rest of the family but at least it was josuke's first Christmas with his other family.

Now it was around 11pm and you all had gathered together in front of the TV to see the new years party which it was going to be very different than the other years because you were entering the 2000's.

"ok, I brought some board games to play after the year changes" Jonathan said as he held up the games.

"and I got some snacks for later" holly said, you looked at the snacks and reached for one but you got your hand slapped away.

"she said it's for later" Jonathan said and you sighed, then you gave him the puppy eyes, he looked at you for a little bit until he shook his head and walked away.

"what!? Why didn't it work!?" you asked.

"the snacks are for later" he said and you sighed as you layed down.

"the first time it didn't work?" josuke asked and you nodded.

You sat up and looked at him.

"anything in mind of what we can do?" you asked him and he thought, then he shook his head.

The both of you layed on the floor and looked at the ceiling for minutes.

"come on, get up you two the year's changing in a couple of minutes" Jonathan said and the both of you got up.

You all gathered in front of the TV and watched as everyone cheered already, there was also some background music.

"isn't that your husband right there?" you asked Holly and she nodded, josuke looked at him.

"I guess he's the older and a bit shorter version of Jotaro" he said and you chuckled.

"alright everyone!! The time has come, we'll start counting down from ten in about... Now!!!" the man in the TV said, the music stopped and everyone started counting down

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!! Happy new year!!!" everyone from the TV and in the house said, the music started again.

Everyone hugged each other and said happy new year.

"ok!! I'm going to bring more snacks and then we can play some games" holly said and she left.

"oh yeah the snacks!" you said as you went to the plate that was in the room and grabbed something to eat.

"if my father saw this he would of grounded you, he likes people with manners" Jonathan said.

"but he's not here.... Sooooo..... Who cares about manners" josuke said as he began to eat as well, Jonathan sighed and smiled.

After a while everyone started playing board games, the first round it was josuke that won, the second round it was holly, the third round it was Jonathan, the fourth round it was holly again.

"hahahahaha!!!!! So many rounds and you haven't won yet!!!" josuke said and you gave him a little zap of hamon, he touched his side as he yelped.

"what about we play chess? Can you beat me to that?" you asked him and he smirked.

"hell yeah I will.... After you explain how we can play it" he said, after you explained to him everything he seemed pretty confident.... Too bad you'll crash his confidence.

Winning against him was really easy, he always wanted a rematch but you always won, after the 20th round he glared at you.

"you're cheating!!!" he said as he pointed at you.

"or I played chess so much that I'm an expert" you said, he groaned as he sat back down.

"not everyone is good at every game, for example I wasn't good at the game we all played and you sucked at chess" you said with a little smile.

"let's play scrabble!" Jonathan said.

The four of you sat down and started playing.

It was josuke's turn to make a phrase, he put down the letters and you all looked at it.

"homiesexual?" Jonathan asked.

"that's what he and okuyasu are" you said.

"we may be homies but we're not gay for each other, just except the phrase!" he said.

Now it was your turn, you looked at your letters and smirked, you took some of them and placed them down.

"homiesexuality? Are you two OK?" Jonathan asked and the two of you laughed, soon Holly joined in the laughter.

Turns out you got the most points this round, next round you thought about a word, you then quickly got your letters and placed them down.

"yeet? What is going on?" Jonathan asked and you laughed.

"what is that language? Homiesexuality? Yeet? Is it a new language?" he asked, at this point you were on the floor wheezing and josuke was doing the same.

After hours everyone got tired so y'all decided to go to sleep.

"ok, goodnight everyone" holly said.

"goodnight" you and josuke said in unison as you went to your rooms.

You changed into your pajamas and fell face first on your bed and instantly fell asleep.

Fast forward to a few days later, everyone was saying their goodbyes to josuke.

"it was so great to finally meet you, whenever you want you can visit us, ok?" holly asked and he nodded.

"tell everyone I said hi.... Yes even Rohan" you said and he nodded.

"same here!" Jonathan said.

"ok, I'll be going now, I had the best Christmas and new year in my entire life, when I get home I'll call you!" he said as he took his suitcases and left.