Chapter 22

You were outside blowing bubbles when Holly approached you.

"do you want to go somewhere together today?" she asked and you looked at her.

"where?" you asked as you stopped what you were doing.

"what about we go shopping?" she asked you

"ok" you said and she smiled

"go get ready and then we can leave alright?" she said and you nodded.

You went to your room and got ready, you put a dress with flowers on it and some black shoes, Jonathan put your hair in some pigtails and you were ready.

You went outside and saw Holly waiting for you, you went up to her and smiled.

"ok, we can go now" she said and the both of you started walking.

"girls where are you going?" sadao asked from the doorway.

"we're going shopping for Tomorrow, we'll be back soon" holly said.

"ok, be careful!" he said and went back inside.

The both of you turned around and started walking towards your destination.

First you went to get clothes for you, you got many dresses but also got some jeans and shirts, then you looked around for some shoes, you found two pairs that you liked and got them.

"what about we get you a swimsuit?" she asked.

"for what?" you asked

"we might go swimming some day, you need to have a swimsuit" she said and you nodded.

You looked through way to many swimsuits but couldn't find one that you liked.

"what about this one?" holly asked and you looked at her, she was holding out a black two piece swimsuit that had a few flower designs on it.

"I like that one" you said and she smiled.

After you bought it you went to shop some clothes for Holly, after that the two of you went and got some ice cream.

The both of you returned home and placed the stuff in your rooms and went to the living room and sat down.

After you sat down Jotaro entered the room.

"where were you two?" he asked

"we were out shopping, but can you sit down? " holly said and Jotaro sat down.

"so, me and your father decided to take the both of you tomorrow to swim" she said, you smiled and jumped up and down.

"you seem really happy" Holly said.

"it's actually my first time going to swim" you said.

"then we should teach you how to swim!" she said and you smiled.

The next day you woke up excited, you quickly went to eat breakfast, when you were done holly told you to get ready.

You got into your swimsuit and got your towel and hat and got out of your room and went to meet with the others.

Jotaro was the first one to wait, he was wearing his swimsuit as well but the hat stayed on, soon enough holly and sadao arrived.

"ok!! Let's go kids" sadao said and the both of you followed.

You got into the car and you started driving towards your destination.

When you got there you jumped out of the car and jumped up and down, sadao got the stuff and went to set them up.

You left your things to were all of you set up your stuff and approached the water, when the water hit your feet you backed away because it was really cold.

"get in slowly and go only to where you can walk" holly said and you nodded.

When you got used to the water you started walking around and looking down.

"what about I teach you how to swim?" holly said and you started getting anxious.

"first relax, it's not that scary I will support you from your belly and you will kick your legs and move your hands like you're trying to separate the water" she said and you nodded

You started kicking your legs and moved your arms as she supported you from your belly.

"ok, keep doing that" she said as she slowly took her hands away from you.

You started swimming and you thought that Holly was still there helping you but she wasn't, she was a little far away from you looking at you swimming.

You looked to your right and didn't see her, you turned around and saw her there smiling at you, you quickly went up to her and she clapped happily.

"you did it with the first try!! Good job!!" she said and you smiled.

"I don't think Jotaro noticed what about you go up to him and show him?" she said and you nodded

You started swimming up to him, you then noticed that he was looking down at something, when you were close to him you tapped him on the back and he turned around, when he saw you he was surprised.

" how did you learn how to swim that fast?" he asked as he held his arm out, you grabbed his forearm so you could rest a bit.

"I don't know, I just did, what were you looking at?" you asked

"there's some seashells down there" he said as he pointed at the bottom of the ocean.

"seashells?" you asked.

"swim for a little bit, I'll go and get some of them to show you" he said and he let go, you started swimming and you saw him get under water, he soon came back up with some seashells.

"these are the seashells I was looking at" he said as he held up some of them.

"they're so pretty!! I want to try and get some" you said.

"you need to close your nose with one hand and try to swim to the bottom with the other, but first you need to find some from out here before you go in the water" he said, you started looking and so some of them in one spot, you closed your nose and got underwater, you swimmed to the bottom and grabbed as many as you could, you quickly swam back to the surface and gasped for air.

You opened your eyes and looked at the seashells, you then showed them to Jotaro, he looked at them and hummed.

"they are pretty, go get those outside and then come back" he said as he gave you the other seashells and you started swimming outside.

You quickly got outside and placed them on your towel.

After some hours of swimming and collecting seashells you decided to go outside, you pushed the seashells aside and grabbed your towel and wrapped yourself around it.

Fast forward to two hours later all of you decided to head back home.

When you got back everyone started taking turns to the bathroom so they could take a shower

You went to your room and grabbed a clean towel and some clothes.

Now it was your turn to take a shower, with Jonathan's help you cleaned yourself and got your clothes on.

You went to the living room where everyone (except Jotaro) sat and and sat on one of the couches.

"so, did you like it today?" holly asked and you nodded as a bright smile formed on your lips.

"I really liked it" you said.

"then we should go some other time again" she said.