Chapter Two

Angelina's pov:

"So you are his fucking new slut, but don't you think you are too little for him" He asked smirking making me frown.

I don't what he is talking and what that slut means. I hear that word so many times and sir also call me slut but I didn't try to found out what's that mean because if sir call me that. It's means it's a bad word.

"I'm sixteen, what slut means?" I asked stuttering while biting my lips.

"Who are you?" He asked looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Umm Angelina" I said softly.

"So you're Angelina" He said looking at me smirking.

"What slut means?" I asked again softly want to know why he call me that bad word.

"You just so fucking innocent, now listen it's not a good word" He said smirking while bending down to my level.

"Listen little innocent Angel, don't you fucking dare to tell anyone that I call you that otherwise consequences." He growled making me flinch.

"O-okay, u wouldn't tell anyone. I promise" I stuttered out backing away a little bit. I'm going to fall but he grab my forearm and make me stand properly.

"Good girl" He said smirking caressing my cheek but the strange thing is I didn't flinch even though he is looking dangerous. He even call me bad word and growled at me.

"What the fuck are you saying to her Landon?" Aaron said from behind making me jump in fear and pull away from the tattoo guy quickly.

"I'm just fucking talking to my little sister Aaron, she is also my sister" Landon said smirking while patting my head making me relax instantly.

"He didn't said anything to you." Aaron asked me wi6th raised eyebrows.

"No no" I said biting my lips while looking at him.

"Let's go" Aaron said holding my hand pulling me with him.

I turn around and look at the tattoo guy. He is smirking looking at me than walk back to his room. We walk down stairs.

"Sit, I'll get you something to eat" Aaron said walking in kitchen then I hear....

"Oh common Ryan, you can't just go around and fuck every fucking girl..." Someone yelled.

"Of course, i can and I will santi" Other one said.

"Don't call me this" First one barked.

"Can you guys just stop fighting and stop using this language.." Aaron yelled making me flinch.

"Why the fuck we need to stop using this language?" Someone said coming towards us.

"Because now we have a baby in this house" Aaron said looking at me.

"Did she came, i wanna see her" Other one yelled.

He came and look at me from up and down. He has black hairs and hazel eyes. He has a sharp jaw line. He wears a ripped jeans and t-shirt. Other one wear a black jeans and white shirt. He has same hairs but light brown with a hint of black eyes. Hazel eyes came towards me and try to touch me cheeks. I backed away a little while thinking he is going to hit me. He looked hurt but quickly mask his emotions and smile.

"I can understand. you just came here, it took you a while to trust us" He said smiling at me.

"By the way I'm Santiago" He said smiling while sitting on my left.