*Epilogue*

Angelina pov:

Standing in front of mirror looking at the woman who is no more a scary girl. I'm become a independent woman all because of my brothers. I remember the day when I met my brothers. I'm so scared of them to even say a word now I can talk to them and anyone while looking into the eyes. I didn't change my innocence. I remember the day when Alessandro leave me on road while crying my eyes out for him to come back.

Flashback:

I keep on crying while sitting there. After some time, a car pull in front of me. I look up for Alessandro but it's someone else car. A man in white suit hopped off the car. He grin at me and came towards me. I quickly get up and wipe my tears.

I said softly backing away from him: "who are?"

He said grinning: "you boyfriend really just broke with to you marry my daughter"

I look at him confused and he said glaring at me: "I don't have time to explain you anything. I'm sorry dear but I need to kill you for my daughter happiness"

I gasp when he pull out a gun and point towards me. He grin at me and going to pull the trigger. I shut my eyes tightly and shield myself with my hands. I hear a loud bang making me flinch. When I didn't feel anything so I slowly peek from the space between my fingers. He is holding his hand while blood from his hand and his gun is laying on ground.

I look back and saw Alessandro is standing there pointing gun towards him. He came towards and pull me behind him.

He said angrily: "I fucking warn you not to mess with my girl but you all fucking are same"

Another car came behind the man. He look back then Max and some guards came out. They get the white suit man with him. Alessandro turn towards me.

I look at him. He said but I cut him off: "baby"

I said simply picking my bag from ground: "thank you. I will tell Mike to pay you for saving me"

He said blankly: "baby listen to me"

I said simply walking away while tears running down my eyes: "I don't want to talk to you"

He grab my hand and pull me with him towards his car. He push me against the car. He said softly: "I'm sorry for my earlier behavior. He came here to kill you and he is not coming in front of us. I agree to marry his daughter because I know if I stay away from you he will definitely come to hurt you"

I push him away and said angrily: "I'm not a toy Alex. I love you. You just hurt me so much Alex"

He said softly: "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I know I hurt you I wouldn't do anything like this again. I promise just forgive me this time. I love you baby. I can't leave without you. I can't even think about leaving without you"

I said simply: "I'm just hurt so much Alex. I need some time to think about everything. I love you. I can't stop loving you but I'm just so hurt. I just need some time"

He nodded and said softly: "let me drop you home at least"

I nodded and sat inside his car. I keep my eyes outside while tears flow from my eyes freely. I'm really upset about whatever happened. I went straight to ny room and closed my door. I lay on bed and close my eyes. My brothers came and ask me what happened but I said just a little fight. Yeah they know about me and Alessandro and they accept it. Of course because of Michael. He make everyone listen to him. I'm really glad have such a great brothers. I ended up falling asleep after crying for hours.