Chapter Twenty-seven

Angelina's pov:

I run and Landon is chasing me. I'm giggling while looking back at him and bump into Michael. He is talking on phone. His phone fall on floor shattered. I gasped loudly while backing up.

"What's that?" Michael asked looking at me with raised eyebrow.

"Sorry" I said softly looking at him.

"It's not here fault" Landon said pulling me back to him.

"Yeah she just bump accidentally" Aaron said coming towards us.

"Don't said anything to her" Ryan said coming with others.

"Bunch of idiots" Micheal said shaking his head.

"you can't say anything bad to my brothers" I said putting my hands on my hips making others chuckle.

"I guess you need time out" He said smirking while massaging his forehead.

"No no I didn't said anything" I said hiding behind Landon.

"So fucking cute" Ryan said smirking.

He just shake his head and pick his phone and walk away. I giggle and Landon pick me up.

"Now where are you going to run Angel?" He said smirking.

"No no put me down you're sweaty" I said scrunching my nose.

"Why the fucking hell no one came to pick me from airport?" We hear someone said from door.

"Not she" Ryan and Santiago groaned at the same time making me giggle.

Landon pick me on his shoulder like a sack of potato. Then a girl came inside. She has long blonde hairs and green eyes. She is taller than me a little bit. She has makeup caked face. She is pretty but she is going to look more pretty with her natural self. She wears a black top and skirt a little higher than her knees. She wears black ankel heels. I look at them. Everyone had a blank expression.

"Please put me down" I said wiggling so he put me down on my feet.

"Hey guys i miss you" She said giggling while hugging Aaron.

He just stand there. Then she hug everyone except Landon. She came towards Landon giggling. He just look at her with raised eyebrow.

"Always moody" She murmured making me giggle at her.

"Oh so she is ange...what?" She said staring at me rudely.

"Angelina" Ryan said blankly glaring at her.

"Yeah right where did you find her? Are you sure she is your sister...i mean" She cut off by Landon.

"It's none of your fucking business" Landon growled making me flinch.

"Sorry bro" She said simply.

"You're coming tomorrow right" Santiago asked looking at her.

"Yeah but I thought to surprise you guys leonardo is coming tomorrow" She said simply.

"It's a shock to see you" Lincoln whispers but I hear him and giggle quietly. He smile at me.

"By the way in which room I'm going to to stay" She asked showing her fake nails.

"Where you always stay?" Santiago said blankly.

"Yeah fine" She said and walk inside clanking his heels.

"Who is she and who is coming tomorrow?" I asked softly looking at them.

"Lisa and Leonardo our cousins" Santiago said blankly with a heavy sigh.