Bonus Chapter (Angelina Denardo)

Standing in front of counter looking at the people who are enjoying there time with their families. I smile while thinking about the when I met my brothers. I'm scared of them but now I play with them, make fun of them and many more things.

It's been 5 years since I met my brothers. I really love them. I never thought I'm going to have such a great family. I pull out of thoughts when julia yelled making me glare at her.

I'm working at a cafe shop with Julia. My brothers first didn't agree at first like why do you need to work? We have enough money. You don't need to do a job and blah blah blah. But like always Mike stay by side and respect my decision. He said it's fine if I want to do something and he basically buy that cafe. I didn't tell it's owner that I'm Denardo sister. She is nice lady really kind and sweet.

"Are you daydreaming about fucking your boyfriend?" She said smirking at me making me glare at her with a little blush.

"Don't talk like that. Oh you make it sound so dirty" I said with a disgust face.

"What? Say that when your boyfriend will fucking you and you" She said laughing at my face but cut off by me.

"Oh shut up July. I hate you" I groaned because of her choices of word.

"Whatever Aana, I love you too" She giggle making me smile at her.

"By the way, when will be he coming back?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know July. We didn't talk from like two or three weeks and he didn't even picking up my calls not even replying my texts. Did he find someone else?" I said sadly pouting.

"No bubblegum, he love you. Don't worry, he will be back soon" She said hugging me.

"Thanks July" I said softly smiling a little.

"Who is coming to pick you today?" She asked looking at me.

"Landon I guess not sure. I don't know why they didn't believe my driving? I have my own car" I said rolling my eyes hundredth of time today.

"Because last time, you drive, I ended up in hospital with fractured leg" She said making me frown.

"I'm young at that time. Now I'm mature and I know how to drive" I said with a pout.

"Seriously mature bubblegum" She said pinching my cheeks.

"Whatever" I groan and start making the coffee.

We start doing our work again. I felt really tiring today. I need to pick few books from library on my way to home. I groan and complete my work. Then Roman came inside. He is Julia's boyfriend from three years now. He is really nice. He has light brown curly hairs and brown eyes.

"Romy" I yelled making him smile at me.

"Hey sweet cheeks" He grin at me while waving a chocolate in front of me.

"Chocolate" I grin and get it from him while shoving it in my pocket.

"Where is my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked looking at me.

"That's really hurt you know, you didn't ask if I'm fine or not" I said fake pouting at him.

"Oh sweet cheeks sorry, how are you?" He asked softly smiling at me.

"Good, July is in kitchen" I said smiling at him.

"Thanks sweet cheeks, by the way, I'm taking her on a date. It's a surprise don't tell her" He said softly smiling at me.

"Okay romy, have a nice date" I said smiling at him.

He grin and went to kitchen. After some time, Julia came out. She came towards me with Roman.