Bonus chapter (Michael Denardo)

I need to reach on Angelina function otherwise she gonna get angry. Yeah the big bad Mafia leader scared of his little sister. Meeting ended. I sighed then I remember I need to deal with someone before.

I groaned and said blankly: "you guys go, I will be there"

Aaron said looking at me: "what's more important than Angelina?"

I said simply: "nothing is more important than her but I need to deal with someone"

They nodded and went to her school. I went to my car and tell driver the address. I start checking some E-mails.

My driver said opening door for me: "sir we are here"

I nodded and hopped off the car. I straighten my suit and walk towards the door. I'm going to knock but I hear a scream. I knock then after few seconds of silence an old man open door.

I walk inside straight while my guards follow me. I said blankly: "where is my money Smith?"

He said looking at me: "I'm sorry sir, I don't have it now. I will pay you soon please give me some time"

I roll my eyes and said blankly pulling out my gun: "I give you one week extra but still you didn't pay me"

He start begging: "I will pay you sir please don't kill me"

I said smirking: "and why should I do that?"

He said suddenly grinning: "I can pay you in other way. My daughter she is beautiful. You can have her until I pay you. You can do anything you want to do with her"

I roll my eyes because I'm not fucking interested in any girl. He yelled: "grace come down stairs now"

I said blankly: "I'm not fucking interested in this deal"

He said smirking: "just look at her one time. She is a fucking good slut"

I disgust with his choice of words he use of his own daughter. I guess it's her scream what I hear before knocking. Because there no one in the house besides him and his daughter. I hear some muffled footsteps so I look up a little bit. A girl around 5'5 or 5'6 came slowly looking down.

Smith look up and yelled making her flinch: "come fast bitch, what are you waiting for?"

She quickly came down stairs limping. He said smirking: "she is my daughter"

He said smirking: "but she is just a burden nothing much for me"

I look at her and said blankly: "what's your name?"

She stuttered remind me off Lina: "Gr-ac-e si-r"

I nodded blankly. Smith said smirking at her: "you're going with Mr. Denardo"

She quickly look up with her teary eyes making feel a little bit bad for her. I didn't even know her why I felt bad for her tears. I didn't even fucking know her. I groan internally.

Now I saw her properly. Her light brown eyes and golden brown hairs. She is really beautiful. I roll my eyes and she said sobbing: "father please, I will do everything please don't do this"

He said blankly: "I'm not your father. You have no use for me now leave bitch"

She keep begging him but he just ignore her. I sighed because I need to reach at Lina school and I'm also fucking tired of their family drama.

I groan and said blankly: "you're coming with me and now she is fucking mine"

She look at me with wide eyes. I said blankly: "Jacob get her to car"

He nodded and hold her hand and get her to car while she keep sobbing and begging her father. I said blankly shooting him: "that's for hurting mine girl"

I smirk and tell guards to clean all the mess. I went to car and saw her sitting inside looking really scared. I sighed and sat inside. I tell guard to drove home first.

She said softly: "I would no use for you please leave me"

I said blankly: "listen now you're with me so forgot about that you can leave. So accept it. It's better for you and now you're fucking mine"

She keep sobbing in whole ride. We reach home. I open door and grab her hand. I get her inside and sat her on couch. I give her some water.

I said blankly: "don't try to run away because it's no use"

I walk out and said blankly: "take an eye on her Jacob. Just don't hurt her even if she try something"

He nodded smirking making me roll ny eyes. I quickly went to my car. I don't know why I call her mine. Did I like her but it's fucking wrong? She fucking scared of me. Everything is new for her she gonna be fine.

I smirk and said to myself: "you gonna be my sweetheart"

Hey guys I wish you like this bonus chapter. Leave your comments and votes...

What do you think about Michael pov?

What do you think about Michael?

What do you think about Grace?

Do you have any suggestions and wishes for other characters?

Thank you
🙃🙃🙃

Love you reader's
💕💕💕

Stay safe😊