Chapter seven

Angelina's pov:

I'm walking when I feel someone held me hand and pull me in a empty class room. I get so scared. I can't say a word Tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Please let me go please" I said with tears flow from my eyes.

"Miss me babygirl" He said in a deep voice. I know this voice. Vincent. He is two years older than me. He has brown hairs and silver eyes with a little hint of blue.

"Vinie" I shouted too loud. He turn on the light's.

"Fuck babygirl, I'm sorry to make you cry" He said softly.

"Oh baby I thought you stop shouting" He said smirking while wiping my tears.

"I'm not talking to you" I said pouting and turning around.

"Why babygirl? Are you not happy to see me there?" He asked softly.

"First of all, you scared me and you just moved away. You didn't even try to contact me" I said pouting.

He pick me up and sat me on a desk. He is standing between my legs. He held my face firmly in his hands.

"Sorry for scaring you baby. I call you and I also came back to find you but your father shift from their. I told some of my mens, I mean friends to find you but I can't find you. I really miss you then I can't find you for two years so I thought you fucking father did something to you but then I find he is murdered by some gang but they have no information about you. I really miss you babygirl" He said looking sad and angry at the same time.

"Sorry i didn't know but I'm so happy. I love you. I'm miss you so much" I said grinning.

"I miss you too baby girl" He said kissing my forehead.

"How do you know them?" He asked looking mad.

"Who?" I asked softly.

"With whom you came this morning?" He asked sternly.

"Ohh they are my brothers" I said to him.

"You're denardo's sister. My life sucks" He sighed.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"Nothing but you're the only child of your mother" He asked confused.

I told him everything about what happened when sir died and I came here to live with them.

"They treating you well right" He asked.

"Yeah they are too good" I said smiling.

"Who is demon?" I asked softly looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked with raised eyebrow.

"Jay said I need to stay away from demon and denardo brothers but how I gonna stay away from my own brothers" I said putting a finger on my chin.

"First of all who is this fucking Jay" He said looking mad.

"He is my friend Jayden" I said biting my lips.

"You're not going to have any friend speacilly boys" He said sternly.

"Vinnie please he is nice" I told him wincing.

"But babygirl okay fine but if he came near or touch you. I'm gonna kill them" He try to argue but I give him a puppy dog eyes and he melted like everytime.

"How many friends do you have?" He asked.

"Umm four jayden and his sister julia, celeb and Ella" I told him grinning.